Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noriced that in almost all the HT Prod Pics the head is tilted down or when it is upright the neck is obscured? Hmm...

is there any in hand pics of the bruce wayne sculpt yet? ive skimmed the last couple pages but didnt see any.

20080718_41983d208889f7b7e0c2SQSMTV0yo2LG.jpg

Looks dead on IMO, much better then the proto image.

20080718_41983d208889f7b7e0c2SQSMTV0yo2LG.jpg

Looks dead on IMO, much better then the proto image.

Thanks Bro, missed that. The Neck still looks a tad too long IMO. Like I said, it's still the best BB Fig out there now. I have one coming. :rock :D

Thanks Bro, missed that. The Neck still looks a tad too long IMO. Like I said, it's still the best BB Fig out there now. I have one coming. :rock :D

I don't think the issue is with it being long but maybe WIDE is the word we are looking for, the part of the neck at the bottom seems to overlap, not sure if thats the word I'm looking for. But its like a triangle effect thin at the top near the head and widens near the bottom. Still I could care less this is the definitive batman begins figure!

So far I'm not too bothered by the neck... but I guess like any figure you are going to have some issues that keep it from perfection. But, from what I'm seeing he's pretty damn close.

For all the talk about long necks, it looks like he doesn't have much of one in those shots. Somehow that head doesn't seem to fit on that body all that well. I wonder what they used. EDIT: I see it's the Saturday toys body.

Yeah, I'm glad I ordered a Truetype to go along with the Saturday suit. I've seen pics of the Prison Break suit (a similar Saturday product) on the Truetype and it looks great. I'm sure it'll look a lot better than the Bruce Wayne pics linked above.

Dilemma: I only have the original suit on preorder, but I really should get the new TDK suit to go with Joker. Problem is, I don't really care for the new suit so much. The original is more classic to me. Now I keep looking the pics of the new version suit to see if I can talk myself into liking it better.

Anybody else here getting only the original suit Batman and Joker?

Dilemma: I only have the original suit on preorder, but I really should get the new TDK suit to go with Joker. Problem is, I don't really care for the new suit so much. The original is more classic to me. Now I keep looking the pics of the new version suit to see if I can talk myself into liking it better.

Anybody else here getting only the original suit Batman and Joker?
actually i like the new suit waaay better. the original suit looks too rubbery both in the film and on the figure. the only reason im getting the original suit is cuz i never got any version of batman from BB the first time around.

I'm only getting the original suit and Joker (and the tumbler). I kind of succeeded in convincing myself that the new suit is OK, but I prefer the old one. Partially for its esthetics and partially because it is used in both movies. But the main thing is that I don't really want to sink any more money into this. I've got a lot of other films and characters that have stuff coming out this year.

im also getting the original suit just to have a batman to pose cuz DK suit batman is gonna be on the batpod 95% of the time. original suit batman is goona be posed in front of the tumbler. im probably gonna buy a big end table to put the tumbler and batman on in my TV room. should be pretty sweet.

There's my other problem.... I'm getting the BatPod but the Original Suit Batman. :lol I've got this all screwed up, right?

I just want one Batman to represent. I figured I'd go classic original. But now I'm second guessing myself as we get closer to arrival date.

There's my other problem.... I'm getting the BatPod but the Original Suit Batman. :lol I've got this all screwed up, right?

I just want one Batman to represent. I figured I'd go classic original. But now I'm second guessing myself as we get closer to arrival date.
just get one of everything. you know you want to. come on. just one more figure. it wont hurt. no one has to know. come on. just one little figure. every supermarket sells ramen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back