Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20080718_41983d208889f7b7e0c2SQSMTV0yo2LG.jpg

Almost missed the og picture poster made use of the Bale head in the background. He looks terrific as well.

Someone else had ordered them from abc-express ?

I have received this e-mail today::banghead:banghead:duh

P.S. Also the Hot Toys BATMAN 1:6 The Dark Knight JOKER 12" figure

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:04 PM, abc-express <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Just to inform you that the item

Hot Toys The Dark Knight BATMAN Original Costume figure has been postponed to at least August by HOT TOYS. HOT TOYS is now trying to improve the plastic outfit and the accessories That's why they need more time to finish. At present all the pre-order quotas have been sold. No more pre-order is available now. If you want to buy again , the price is high.
Hopefully you believe that it 's worth waiting.
Any questions you are always welcomed to send us emails.
Best wishes,
abc

I had ordered them (Joker & Batman) end May..

Last edited:
Someone else had ordered them from abc-express ?

I have received this e-mail today::banghead:banghead:duh

P.S. Also the Hot Toys BATMAN 1:6 The Dark Knight JOKER 12" figure

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 1:04 PM, abc-express <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
Just to inform you that the item

Hot Toys The Dark Knight BATMAN Original Costume figure has been postponed to at least August by HOT TOYS. HOT TOYS is now trying to improve the plastic outfit and the accessories That's why they need more time to finish. At present all the pre-order quotas have been sold. No more pre-order is available now. If you want to buy again , the price is high.
Hopefully you believe that it 's worth waiting.
Any questions you are always welcomed to send us emails.
Best wishes,
abc

I had ordered them (Joker & Batman) end May..

Bet they're fixing a few things, this is good news. Thickness is perfect, between Bale and Buster Reeves, the body type is dead on.

Takara one looks lean and I guess Japanese superhero ish but not really an accurate representation of Batman on the screen. It is still a very stylish and cool representation of Batman.

This new HT version is the most accurate I have seen so far. Yes, he looks really bulky but that's exactly how he looks like in the movie.

exactly the suit is indeed bulky in the movie and when he switches to the newer suit, we can see a clear difference in terms of bulkyness... After seeing these pics, I am simply amazed, un^^^^enbelievable...

I know it was posted in here that there is a delay at least from ABC express but some Asian collectors already have both in hand. I doubt they'd released anything if there were things to change.....something isn't adding up.

The only mention of delays came from an ebay dealer who was using it as an excuse for why they wouldn't be shipping right away, so it might just have been BS.

The only mention of delays came from an ebay dealer who was using it as an excuse for why they wouldn't be shipping right away, so it might just have been BS.

Gotta agree...wouldn't it suck if you received the first batch and it didn't match up quality wise to later shipments.

Nah. Its already released. I expect ABC Express to be shipping late and hopefully they are the only ones.

Yep, they have never emailed me before about delays, and their communication isn't always the best. These may even be emails they meant to send a fortnight ago. Who knows for sure, the Wolf Predator shipments were haphazard, so this may be the same. Maybe Hot Toys is having their figures sent direct to each distributor from the factory, which may account for these irregularities. Doesn't matter they are coming soon.

Yep, they have never emailed me before about delays, and their communication isn't always the best. These may even be emails they meant to send a fortnight ago. Who knows for sure, the Wolf Predator shipments were haphazard, so this may be the same. Maybe Hot Toys is having their figures sent direct to each distributor from the factory, which may account for these irregularities. Doesn't matter they are coming soon.

I have been ordering many things from this guys..but from now on this is the last time.....both are already out in Asia.!! :banghead
The e-mail iIreceived sounds like an excuse because they dont have them in stock.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back