Hot Toys MMS 56 POTC 1:6 At World’s End Will Turner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2007124101513123.jpg

That tailoring is incredible! How close is that coat to the one Jack wears? You might be able to buy both figures and pose Turner without the coat so the new smirking Jack can have one. I wish they included the rifle that he shoots the barrels with at the end of DMC; it was such a cool scene.

List of superlatives is very easily exhausted when describing Hot Toys.The greatest 1/6 figures i ve ever seen.And producing the character choices the fans want with the absolute minimum of fuss.
Who could nt love them.

2007124101513123.jpg

That tailoring is incredible! How close is that coat to the one Jack wears? You might be able to buy both figures and pose Turner without the coat so the new smirking Jack can have one. I wish they included the rifle that he shoots the barrels with at the end of DMC; it was such a cool scene.

Crap! I'm so getting this its not even funny and what I can see of that Jack has me getting that probably too. :lol I suck @ saying no. :lol

How about a full scale Keira Knightley clone that would do whatever I asked...

As for this fig, I'd prefer him with the black bandana thing he has at the end of the film...

Or, what about him from the first film's close...with the hat...Y'know...THE REALLY BIG ONE...

How about a full scale Keira Knightley clone that would do whatever I asked...

As for this fig, I'd prefer him with the black bandana thing he has at the end of the film...

Or, what about him from the first film's close...with the hat...Y'know...THE REALLY BIG ONE...

Now, I will say the more piratey head with a bandana would look cool, but his overall outfit from that point on was too simple, at the price of these figures and as a collectible figure in general, better to have the more elaborate and intricate costuming.

And after further review, this is not a rehash of Jack's coat, same color, material and buttons, but the overall style is different.

They haven't dipped into CotBP yet but when they do I'm sure we'll see what is affectionately called "Musketeer Will" there. Jack's costuming is different in CotBP as well and of course there are possibilities for multiple Elizabeths there as well. The Pirates line could be amazingly extensive without even heading into secondary characters but with the inclusion of Sao Fang I think that we'll get characters like Norrington and maybe even Beckett.....

Before Beckett definitely but I don't think Tia Dalma or Gibbs will make it out before Norrington.

Damn you Hot Toys for tempting me to get into this line. This figure looks fantastic and completely compliments the other three figures released. :banghead

Header860.jpg

I can't wait for Will and Barbossa because this is how I'm posing them all!

:cuss :cuss Hot Toys is going to be the death of me. Their figures are just so damn impressive...I am so tempted......so damn tempted. These figures are making me want to get out of collecting statues and just go 12 inch from now on.....will save me $$ and I'll be able to display a lot more. What to do, what to do.....

:cuss :cuss Hot Toys is going to be the death of me. Their figures are just so damn impressive...I am so tempted......so damn tempted. These figures are making me want to get out of collecting statues and just go 12 inch from now on.....will save me $$ and I'll be able to display a lot more. What to do, what to do.....

Been there, never been happier. :rock

I feel your pain, but then every now and then a Darkness or Hulk PF come along and make us proud and happy we stuck with our high end statues.

But yes, these 1:6 figures that Hot Toys produce are getting right up their with the big statues for a fraction of the price, easier to display, and most of all.. you can play with them!!!

And they are more durable. Statues chip. Figures can be dropped and take a beating.

Back