Hot Toys MMS 56 POTC 1:6 At World’s End Will Turner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Starkiller

Freaked Out
Reaction score
14 Preview Pics of Hot Toys MMS 56 POTC 1:6 At World’s End Will Turner

HOT TOYS - MMS 56 - Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
- 1/6th scale fully poseable Will Turner

1WillTurner.jpg

2WillTurner.jpg

3WillTurner.jpg

4WillTurner.jpg

5WillTurner.jpg

6WillTurner.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just in awe of the clothing on this figure. Even if I absolutely hated this character I'd be tempted to get him.

If he looks anything like these pics, then he's a masterpiece, as far as I'm considered. These pics are so impressive! Love the clothing, love the sculpt...love everything about it.

Will order when it gets to Sideshow. I think it looks freakin great.

Hot Toys is killing me.

I only have one thing on pre order from SS(subject 850), thats crazy. I dint think I started collecting from them have I had so little on order, its all Hot Toys stuff.

It looks like a fantastic figure, great sculpting and clothing. I have to have one. It's really a no brainer. Damn Hot Toys for making so many AMAZING figures. :lol

Hot Toys just get better and better. Another 'must have'.

here's the spec-
======================================================
HOT TOYS - MMS 56 - Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
- 1/6th scale fully poseable Will Turner collectible figure
======================================================

The Will Turner collectible figure, stands 12 inches high (approximately 30 cm tall), true to 1:6 scale from Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End,

This collectible figure comes with real like jacket costume and accessories include:
** Sword
** Scabbard
** Combat knife
** Knife sheath
** Pistol
** Necklace

## Authentic Orlando Bloom Likeness
## Each figure comes with POTC3 logo display base with Will Turner nameplate.
## Points of articulation: over 22 POA

6WillTurner.jpg

Last edited:
It looks very much like orlando, but it's hard to take it in because with HT's great texturing on skin, he looks like a rugged man instead of a pretty boy. I can admit to owning this figure thanks to that, might be odd having a pretty Orlando on the shelves haha.

The layering and look of this figure make it worth owning. Will is gonna look great with some other POTC figs around him.

It looks very much like orlando, but it's hard to take it in because with HT's great texturing on skin, he looks like a rugged man instead of a pretty boy. I can admit to owning this figure thanks to that, might be odd having a pretty Orlando on the shelves haha.

Don't you have SS Legolas in your collection?

It is a great figure I agree, and the texturing of these new Hot Toys figures really add a lot of life to these figures.

Back