1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price of this has dropped significantly at TBA...about 160 pounds with the HKD50OFF code. Might be time to jump.

Hot dog, you're right! That is a good deal! Oh well, already got mine from PCZ, so hopefully you guys out there can enjoy this deal then. She's a great fig!

Got mine in today. It looks really nice, as is expected this day and age with Hot Toys. However, I'm underwhelmed, especially after the almost 2 year wait. It poses just fine, but the outfit restricts it terribly in certain places, mainly the thighs, wrists and especially the ankles. Come on HT, can we move on from the solid one piece boots?

I guess I'm still glad to finally have Nebula in the line up, though I would feel much better if we knew we were eventually going to be able to actually complete the Guardians line-up. Where is Mantis, HT?! Dx

Overall, decent release, but not worth the wait.

Got delayed in transportation so hopefully tomorrow [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BBTS has surprisingly just started processing my order for Nebula. I thought for sure the earliest I'd get her is February.

Yeah same I thought she would arrive much later.

So awesome to get mooree female/heroine figures!!!!!!!

Hmm, I think this figure needed an alternate head sculpt with the orange plate, or a swappable orange plate piece, exposing inner mech detail :lecture

Man, that holster is a PITA to put on. Beautiful figure. Very striking in hand. As others have said, very limited ability to be posed.

On mine, the chest wrapping was sticking out from the mechanical arm shoulder so I removed it but now the edge of the blue shoulder is visible above the mech shoulder. Is this common? I tried to pull the shoulder pad down to cover it but the outfit is fastened very tightly.

Also, despite the neck wrapping, I have a small dent/nick in the neck where the chin was resting on the neck. Now that pressure if off I'm hoping it will fill in again with a little heat but a tiny dab of paint is scuffed. Can't see it with head on though. Still...

Besides those two nits, the figure looks great. I hope to be able to find a more satisfactory pose at some point. Here's what I got this morning...

COMP 1.jpg

COMP 2.jpg

COMP 3.jpg

I knew she was going to be limited posing. Not too fussed about that, though, because of my cabinet space and shelving. She looks great. I won't get mine until the end of the month.

Man, that holster is a PITA to put on. Beautiful figure. Very striking in hand. As others have said, very limited ability to be posed.

On mine, the chest wrapping was sticking out from the mechanical arm shoulder so I removed it but now the edge of the blue shoulder is visible above the mech shoulder. Is this common? I tried to pull the shoulder pad down to cover it but the outfit is fastened very tightly.

Also, despite the neck wrapping, I have a small dent/nick in the neck where the chin was resting on the neck. Now that pressure if off I'm hoping it will fill in again with a little heat but a tiny dab of paint is scuffed. Can't see it with head on though. Still...

Besides those two nits, the figure looks great. I hope to be able to find a more satisfactory pose at some point. Here's what I got this morning...

I just unboxed and got mine up and displayed and the holster PITA was my very first thought as well. It's like the guy that designed the Boba Fett backpacks decided to up his game! Agree that this is a very nice figure in hand and captures the character very well. I didn't notice the wrapping on the shoulder until you mentioned it and mine is tucked far enough in that I'm just going to leave it. No dent in the neck on mine either.

Relating to the pose ability comment, the suit is VERY restrictive. Even head movement is a bit hindered by the collar. Overall though, this is an awesome figure and will be even more awesome when Big Sis arrives next week!

I just unboxed and got mine up and displayed and the holster PITA was my very first thought as well. It's like the guy that designed the Boba Fett backpacks decided to up his game! Agree that this is a very nice figure in hand and captures the character very well. I didn't notice the wrapping on the shoulder until you mentioned it and mine is tucked far enough in that I'm just going to leave it. No dent in the neck on mine either.

Relating to the pose ability comment, the suit is VERY restrictive. Even head movement is a bit hindered by the collar. Overall though, this is an awesome figure and will be even more awesome when Big Sis arrives next week!

I am going with this pose for now:

Nebula.jpg

The suit is restrictive, but I never planned on having her in some insane pose anyways. I love the likeness and the outfit.

Has anyone tried to pose her kneeling? Justin had her posed that way toward the end of his review and I thought it looked pretty good, although I suppose damage to her pants and/or permanent creasing could be a concern.

Nebula Kneeling.jpeg

I did try to bend a knee but the outfit gets immediately wrinkled -- see my photos, right knee.

I wouldn't recommend that pose for anyone unless they actually buy these to play with.

I want to find a nice slinky pose, something sexy yet strong.

I did try to bend a knee but the outfit gets immediately wrinkled -- see my photos, right knee.

I wouldn't recommend that pose for anyone unless they actually buy these to play with.

I want to find a nice slinky pose, something sexy yet strong.

Wait, her right knee or left knee? Pics are a bit small, but there appears to be some bunching above her left knee. But regardless, good to know before mine arrives on Monday. Thanks.

IMO this is a good slinky pose, but it may need some longer foot pegs/extensions to accentuate her legs. Have you looked into that yet?

Screenshot_2021-01-08 Nebula - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 - Cardboard Stand-up.jpeg

Last edited:
No, I haven't tried the peg swap yet. Actually, relative to Gamora and Yondu she looks pretty good on the shelf right now. She quite a bit taller than her sister, as she should be. I don't have Star-Lord yet so that might change things.

That pose above is one of the ones I want to try when I can futz with her.

Looks like mine's stuck with UPS... not leaving sylvar, CA.
Anyone else?
ordered from sS

Back