1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way she is that tall. Heels must be adding atleast 4". I met Karen Gillian once at a comic con and I remember her being a few inches shorter than me. Ive heard actors fudge the numbers on this stuff on occasion.

They all could be fudging the numbers for all I know. :lol The heels on her Nebula boots do look to be adding about 4", but it's really about how we perceive her relative height on-screen. I think she comes off as tall & quite leggy compared to her counterparts. Your mileage may vary, but as long as we're both happy with the figure in our respective displays that's what matters. :duff

Screenshot_2021-01-08 Guardians Of The Galaxy vol 2 Nebula png by mintmovi3 on DeviantArt.jpeg

You can gain a 1/4 to 1/2 inch just by pulling the boots out of their socket and resting the peg -- the pants hold the boots in place well enough.

The original Gamora I have is too short. Even regular Nebula without extension is quite a bit taller.

Thought it was just me! I literally thought I was going to accidentally break the little metal tabs to attach the holster. I had to bend the tabs on the holster itself to get a good position to attach but gosh I was worried about breaking both the holster and/or the metal tabs.

Thought it was just me! I literally thought I was going to accidentally break the little metal tabs to attach the holster. I had to bend the tabs on the holster itself to get a good position to attach but gosh I was worried about breaking both the holster and/or the metal tabs.

That's why i copied Buffinator and put lower on her leg.

You can gain a 1/4 to 1/2 inch just by pulling the boots out of their socket and resting the peg -- the pants hold the boots in place well enough.

The original Gamora I have is too short. Even regular Nebula without extension is quite a bit taller.

I have my OG G :)p) posed with my other GoTG1 figures so the big height difference isn't an issue. When my GoTG2 Gamora arrives I'll see how that one compares. If it's still significantly shorter I'll probably just put one of them with IW Thanos.

I never even considered putting the holster where HT intended. Now I'm doubly glad I didn't, as it took all of 2 seconds to attach it where I did. :lol

They all could be fudging the numbers for all I know. :lol The heels on her Nebula boots do look to be adding about 4", but it's really about how we perceive her relative height on-screen. I think she comes off as tall & quite leggy compared to her counterparts. Your mileage may vary, but as long as we're both happy with the figure in our respective displays that's what matters. :duff

Well that I certainly do!:duff

20210113_190836.jpg

LOVE that display shelf. Great job on the different poses.

Thanks!

Nebula has arrived! I added ankle extensions and I think it really helps with the proportions. She's now about the same height as Star-Lord & Yondu, which I think is pretty accurate to the films. I also attached the holster at a lower point on her thigh as I felt that it otherwise detracted from the sleekness of her look. Here are a couple of quick pics:

View attachment 503567

Awesome thigh holster idea! I left mine off because I didn't like how it looked at the hips, but it looks much better lower on the leg. The (lower) legs look a bit too long with the extenders, but at least she's closer to the right height now!

Nebula arrive yesterday.Tiny fists but looks great.
View attachment 503681

Love that pose (and nature background)! I had almost the same pose before I switched the right hand to holding a baton as well.

Cool picture!

Nice setup! I like how both Neb and BW are holding their batons.

Agreed, very nice! Although every time I see Nat posed with her batons I think she'd look even better with Okoye by her side, both poised ready to battle Proxima Midnight. Alas, what could have been...:(
Thank you! I know it was a bit redundant to have both Nat and Nebula side by side both with batons, but with Nebula demanding a less neutral pose hopefully it is different enough. You can't really tell in the photo but she is slightly leaning forward making her appear more aggressive.

She fits in well with the crew

IMG-0520.jpg

Doing some posing little at a time.
4bad3f652089ad7280f49f77c4089d42.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

:clap Keep 'em coming!

Thank you! I know it was a bit redundant to have both Nat and Nebula side by side both with batons, but with Nebula demanding a less neutral pose hopefully it is different enough. You can't really tell in the photo but she is slightly leaning forward making her appear more aggressive.

hpnoEyu.gif

Agreed, very nice! Although every time I see Nat posed with her batons I think she'd look even better with Okoye by her side, both poised ready to battle Proxima Midnight. Alas, what could have been...:(

Man, I think I'd jump on an Okoye figure!

reading these comments, I can't wait to deal with that holster.

This is what I did, which is what I also do with all 1/6 military molle outfits: I poke a hole in the end of the holster hook and loop some thin wire through it, then lead both hooks through those ridiculously small belt loops and tug everything in place. Before I took out the wire, I put a small dab of krazy glue between the hook and the back of the holster just to make sure I never have to do this again

This is what I did, which is what I also do with all 1/6 military molle outfits: I poke a hole in the end of the holster hook and loop some thin wire through it, then lead both hooks through those ridiculously small belt loops and tug everything in place. Before I took out the wire, I put a small dab of krazy glue between the hook and the back of the holster just to make sure I never have to do this again

Thanks. I haven?t opened mine yet so this doesn?t quite make a lot of sense yet. I?m sure once I open and see what I need to do, your instructions will be clear. Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back