1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Endor environment on top of the stand base come off? I want to use mine in a Emperor Throne Room environment. It doesn't seem like the green Endor part comes off, does it? If not, any advice on where to get a generic black stand? I also just broke the vertical piece that snaps into the base of the stand for my Fett, so I need to buy that piece as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Does the Endor environment on top of the stand base come off? I want to use mine in a Emperor Throne Room environment. It doesn't seem like the green Endor part comes off, does it? If not, any advice on where to get a generic black stand? I also just broke the vertical piece that snaps into the base of the stand for my Fett, so I need to buy that piece as well. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

The environment pieces do come off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The environment pieces do come off.

I took the top dirt from Endor environment off the base stand (it was not as simple as I would have expected) and when I pulled it off it there was a tan piece of plastic underneath with some marks on it. Something didn't seem right with this. What am I missing here? Thanks.

I took the top dirt from Endor environment off the base stand (it was not as simple as I would have expected) and when I pulled it off it there was a tan piece of plastic underneath with some marks on it. Something didn't seem right with this. What am I missing here? Thanks.

The top dirt/sand layer is not supposed to come off. The leafy/tree stump parts were the parts I was talking about. Sorry about that!

The top dirt/sand layer is not supposed to come off. The leafy/tree stump parts were the parts I was talking about. Sorry about that!

No problem, a little super glue will take care of it...too bad that they didn't offer some alternate base color for presenting him in all black

Was planning on displaying him in DS2 mode the whole time, but really loving the poncho. Looks like I'll eventually join the crowd and grab a second ROTJ figure to have both looks lol. Already have DX07, Crait, and Ach-To Luke... definitely grabbing Snowspeeder Luke if it comes out well.

Used the gritting head sculpt for my ESB Luke. Rooted hair and paint by me, the rest are still stock HT

3A0AC69B-9059-436C-A4DB-EB235D72212C.jpeg

Wish this version came with his cloak he wore in Jabba's Palace!

Anyone know where I could get a cloak similar to below from the MMS429 Luke to go with this MMS517 figure?
Without having to buy MMS429 as well! :panic:

PD1499945664149.jpg

I didn't see any third party Luke capes. Just have to look on eBay at this point. I think it's like $40-50 the last time I saw one.

Is this a joke? Why would you not have a Jedi Luke in your collection?
I'm a star wars fan, but I never had the urge to get anything Star wars it's to deep a rabbit hole. Only one I had is Mando and as of now is the reason I want luke. Lol

Back