1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two packages from PC. Both kind of in limbo for a while. The one I ordered on 5/15 just arrived today so it looks like about 4 weeks could be the new normal for shipping from Australia.

Well, I’m 4 weeks to the day today so I am hoping he shows up this week. My aunt works for USPS and I gave her the tracking # to check her system last night, she said it is on a truck and has been since the 9th despite no movement on the tracking on my end.

Well, I’m 4 weeks to the day today so I am hoping he shows up this week. My aunt works for USPS and I gave her the tracking # to check her system last night, she said it is on a truck and has been since the 9th despite no movement on the tracking on my end.

I'm confident they'll arrive. I'm on week 4, waiting for my R2 deluxe. Ordered a few more figures as well. I don't mind the wait since they have figures in stock, at or below retail, that are sold out everywhere else.

I'm confident they'll arrive. I'm on week 4, waiting for my R2 deluxe. Ordered a few more figures as well. I don't mind the wait since they have figures in stock, at or below retail, that are sold out everywhere else.

Yeah, I’m just an impatient Millenial lol. I also don’t know what to do now that I’m going to have 3 ROTJ Luke Headsculpts as I have the original ROTJ Luke as well. I’m thinking maybe putting it on the bespin Luke but not sure.

I have two packages from PC. Both kind of in limbo for a while. The one I ordered on 5/15 just arrived today so it looks like about 4 weeks could be the new normal for shipping from Australia.

Going the other way that?s been the new normal for a long time, at least the past year. It can easily take a month ordering parts from Toy Anxiety to Australia. It will sit at LAX for 2-3 weeks.

Going the other way that?s been the new normal for a long time, at least the past year. It can easily take a month ordering parts from Toy Anxiety to Australia. It will sit at LAX for 2-3 weeks.

That sucks, if it makes you feel any better there hasn’t been any tracking update on mine since 6/5 when it arrived in the US. Ordered on 5/17 so really hope I dont have to wait much longer.

My R2 deluxe from PopCultcha is really late now. Showed as in NY "awaiting clearance" for weeks. Now it just shows as "arrived at carrier facility - US."

:dunno

Not much to be done but practice patience.

My R2 deluxe from PopCultcha is really late now. Showed as in NY "awaiting clearance" for weeks. Now it just shows as "arrived at carrier facility - US."

:dunno

Not much to be done but practice patience.

I’m not good at that, ask anyone...I expect a reply quicky. Haha

I was late to the party, but now I have the regular Endor Luke and the deluxe as well as two of the ROTJ Lukes. I'm not sure I need all of these, but does anyone have any recommendations for the best configuration of different outfits using all three of these HT releases? I'm assuming people are hiding the fat suit ROTJ body under the Endor poncho, but I haven't really put any of them together yet to see for myself.

I’ve got one Deluxe and two 1st releases on display. The Deluxe has the better body so he’s my sail barge Luke, one other is in the Endor gear and another is wearing the cloak. I’m tempted to get an Endor version to have a final dual Luke on display.

A1C8FFF7-BAAE-47BC-B3B7-FC76BA600B69.jpeg

BE9C030C-0EEB-469C-9DEE-5BDA7E2B9FBC.jpeg

8ADD205D-BD91-4ECC-A2BE-082DD2E432DE.jpeg

Got a second deluxe RotJ to display in his sail barge outfit. Both faces are very limiting in how they can be displayed which can be frustrating when trying to find a good pose.

78755584-071E-42FF-9539-8E56E97A0946.jpeg

That all looks absolutely spectacular.

My favorite will always be cloke Luke but not in his iconic hand meditation pose you have him in which don?t get me wrong is still awesome but I prefer his ROTJ introduction cave lightsaber deleted scene cloke pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back