1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order through popcultcha last night for this guy. I chose Standard shipping because the guys on the FB pages are stating that EMS is taking wayyyyy longer to get to the states because of Covid. Not sure if standard shipping will even make a difference. But I can't imagine I'll see this guy anytime soon still :/

I'll keep you updated as well :)

How long did it take to arrive?

Sorry for the late reply. I've been getting stuff from Popcultcha for years. It usually takes a couple weeks for items to reach me in Washington State via standard shipping, but that was before the pandemic.

The good news is they usually ship items encased in several layers of bubble wrap and everything always arrives in mint condition. That's a much better record than I've personally had with Sideshow just traveling up the coast.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been getting stuff from Popcultcha for years. It usually takes a couple weeks for items to reach me in Washington State via standard shipping, but that was before the pandemic.

The good news is they usually ship items encased in several layers of bubble wrap and everything always arrives in mint condition. That's a much better record than I've personally had with Sideshow just traveling up the coast.

Amazing to hear!! I'll be patient. I was shocked to see that they still had the Deluxe Luke in stock at a pretty great price! My order is currently "processing," so I hope that it all wasn't too good to be true

Amazing to hear!! I'll be patient. I was shocked to see that they still had the Deluxe Luke in stock at a pretty great price! My order is currently "processing," so I hope that it all wasn't too good to be true

Pop are pretty good with the Bubble wrap 😄
I think I have a huge stash from them just from my orders alone.
You should be in luck with dlx Luke,Mudtrooper is the only figure I've seen taken down so quickly of late.

You're all good mate. Monday morning when the warehouse guys get back to work they'll ship it out.

I just took the plunge on this one from Popcultcha, order says “on hold” is there any particular reason for that or are all new orders put into that status until they process for shipment?

I just took the plunge on this one from Popcultcha, order says “on hold” is there any particular reason for that or are all new orders put into that status until they process for shipment?

No fret. Think it just means it's awaiting processing but the order's been confirmed.

Did the same at Popcultcha, I'm still very salty about this double release, and even more salty this body/clothing fit looks better on this one, but I wasn't going to miss out and be mad when this set is $400 or something.

Did the same at Popcultcha, I'm still very salty about this double release, and even more salty this body/clothing fit looks better on this one, but I wasn't going to miss out and be mad when this set is $400 or something.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting to generate so much business for Popcultcha. I thought they were a pretty well known resource on these boards already.

Here are a couple discount codes from my last order. They won’t work in addition to their Pennies Program. Sorry I didn’t post this sooner.

HOHOHOLIDAY10
STIFF10

Wow, I wasn’t expecting to generate so much business for Popcultcha. I thought they were a pretty well known resource on these boards already.

Here are a couple discount codes from my last order. They won’t work in addition to their Pennies Program. Sorry I didn’t post this sooner.

HOHOHOLIDAY10
STIFF10

Thanks for the code. I decided to pull the trigger on deluxe luke on popcultcha also. The code pretty much gave me free express EMS shipping and still came out less than retail price. The website said $290 USD total, but paypal said it was $275 so their conversion rates must me outdated. Still... $275 Shipped. Not bad at all. Thanks again.

Thanks for the code. I decided to pull the trigger on deluxe luke on popcultcha also. The code pretty much gave me free express EMS shipping and still came out less than retail price. The website said $290 USD total, but paypal said it was $275 so their conversion rates must me outdated. Still... $275 Shipped. Not bad at all. Thanks again.

Was it the deluxe for sure? Im showing 449.00 now.

Ah missed those codes! But still glad I nabbed him before he's gone for good haha. As of this morning, my order has been updated to "Shipped!" Thus begins the waiting game from Australia to California...

I’ve been concerned about damage from putting the helmet on my figure so I went ahead and ordered an extra ‘serious expression’ sculpt from Toy Anxiety. Would be nice to have an extra of the other expression too but it’s hard to find at a decent price.

Anymore popcultcha codes floating around I could really use one right about now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try making an account and using the above codes, worked for me.

Anyone from the UK used popcultcha? Assuming orders will get hit with tax + fees?

Back