1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the original release even the likeness seems to be off a bit. 7BB7F7AE-1E90-4477-B32C-5652F52F589A.jpg I am looking forward to the new release as well.

Having Luke in full Jedi cloak is the most dramatic display on the shelf.

If you want color, then the green of the Endor poncho certainly adds a new color to Luke's evolution.

DS Luke -- all clad in black -- just gets lost on the shelf to me. It's great in the movie but not so great on the shelf unless you're planning to pose him crossing swords with Vader... in which case, even more black on display.

:goodpost:

I think this is spot on. But the tunic/sail barge version of Jedi Luke has always been my favorite and in my opinion the most definitive version of him from that film. While the cloak is very cool and dramatic like you stated - and don't get me wrong, I do really like that look as well - I guess the main reason why I prefer the tunic so much more is because he wears the cloak for such a short period of time in the movie. It's literally just one scene, and it probably takes up less than a whole whopping 2 minutes of screen time. As for the Endor poncho, I've always really liked that too, but it also is not as "definitive" for the character in my opinion because it seems a bit utilitarian and generically designed for a specific purpose - kind of like the Hoth outfit in Empire.

But, who am I kidding? Jedi Luke is like my personal version of Pokemon. I'm going to collect them all......and I'm going to display them all.....

Or maybe it's more like "Chimpokomon" from South Park: "I'VE GOT TO BUY IT! I'VE GOT TO BUY IT! IT'S JEDI LUKE!"

Lol this figure is really awesome though. So many iconic looks from the movie. My favorite is still with the hooded cloak. Loved seeing Luke arrive at Jabba's palace all Jedi like.

Bat Jedi?
Jedi Michael?
Jedi Man?
Bat Knight?
The Dark Jedi?
The Keaton Knight?
The Michael Knight?(LOL)

In two minds about this one. I don't think I'd use the Sandstorm gear and I have Sideshow's Deluxe coming to cover the Endor gear...so I guess that's me out:dunno

to me the face expression looks like he was just cracking one off about Princess Leia and someones just whispered in his ear....

You do know that's your sister right....

Ok so im gonna feel stupid for asking this at this point but what's ST stand for?

Sent from a point in space and time

Back