1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION

So I guess ROTJ Rancor Luke is coming next with giant bone and look of distress?

If by look of distress, you mean his eyes painted looking in the opposite direction, then probably, yes... :lol

The V2 lightsaber only comes with deluxe. Well played HT. While I would’ve preferred this in the beginning. It’s better than me buying two of the 429 release. Almost bought another.

The V2 lightsaber only comes with deluxe. Well played HT. While I would’ve preferred this in the beginning. It’s better than me buying two of the 429 release. Almost bought another.

Are we sure of that? Both images that show what's included show the "hero" version hilt, and that insert is lifted from the original Jedi Luke solicitation images. I wonder if someone at Hot Toys can answer that. Has it been set up at Secret Base yet?

Are we sure of that? Both images that show what's included show the "hero" version hilt, and that insert is lifted from the original Jedi Luke solicitation images. I wonder if someone at Hot Toys can answer that. Has it been set up at Secret Base yet?

The product description on the deluxe on sideshow says additional weathered hilt only available with deluxe.

I stared lovingly at my toys for a while. Both anakin’s are awesome. How did they do Hayden so well but hamill and ford are never great? Also, I may need a second speeder bike.

I imagine this will release sooner than suggested . It says Third qtr 2019 or July-Sep 2019

But don’t be surprised if we see it in the spring

They do both look pretty cool here.

48281834_2438251442914491_6452004213986689024_n.jpg

They do both look pretty cool here.

View attachment 435711

Looks pretty good to me, personally. As others have said, teeth sculpt looks good with the helmet. I think it would be a great combo if he's on a speeder bike too. The sandstorm stuff looks to have wires in it, so that's pretty cool. I don't think I'd even use it with my Luke figures but it's a cool piece that I can use on customs, add to ROTJ Boba or something. I don't like the side eye expression at all, I think the side swept hair will look much better with the MMS429 faceplate.

Side note - Not sure if my eyes are just sucking here, but is the hilt next to the blaster the stunt-saber paint job?

Im starting to soften up on this set. I will admit that sand storm poncho and goggles are a really neat Easter egg accessory

Back