Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's a nice pose. It's a shame the stands get in the way when you try to do a walking pose or have one leg behind the other like that.
Yeah absolutely. I find that walking poses usually are doable if you can form a support with the back leg like a tripod, where the "two front" points of contact come from a slightly angled leading foot. But these boots have such rounded edges that she just rocks about any time the center of balance is off. I've got my DX15 leaned back across two very narrowly posed feet and they are solid because the boots are very flat footed.
That's a great pose :clap hot toys should use clear waist grabbers IMO
I'd actually like to see foot clips. There are some military figs that have heel locking stands that widen the support of a foot. Even easier would be just to offer pegged clear discs, kinda like NECAs stands for their figures.
Peculiar... the saber looks clear instead of blue, in that photo.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk
Yeah it does. The paint in our house is this tan-brown color and it reflects light in a very yellowish tone. It kills photography with a phone, and it tends to steal light in weird ways. Like the blue saber seeming to be clear. Now that being said, Rey's blade is much lighter than my Ben Kenobi one, who sits right next to her one detolf over. Rey's seems icy blue where Ben's is more aqua blue.

Just got her yesterday! Great figure.

ushndej.jpg

Wasn't a fan of the figure at first but it's started to grow on me in certain poses.
944510ef03b283afececc1869e4fc94e.jpg
844b31825c49abc27c9db5e86e030a73.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I was really trying to avoid getting a second Rey. I thought maybe I'd get one from 9 if I liked her look. But damn it, this just looked so amazing I had to take the plunge, along with Kylo. So happy with the likeness, which was kinda iffy in some pics but looks amazing in person.

Enlight1073.jpg

Back