Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just slid the wrapping down enough that the arm was exposed and pulled it off to test it. From what I recall it slides on and off easy enough but just have to be careful it doesn’t get snagged as it goes over the joint.

The other thing worth noting is that you’d be sliding it from the thicker part first, so it might be a little tougher.

Hi, managed to get hold of the sabre arm to go on my TFA Rey but can’t figure out how to get the wrap on. Unless there’s some way of removing the hand and sabre, you have to slide the wrap over the elbow, and it looks to be too narrow to go over the elbow as is. Did you actually use the TFA wrap or a TLJ one?

Finally got this today and had a chance to look it over on my lunch break. The likeness does look really good in hand, even if there's still clearly something a bit off about the eyes. It's also surprising to see the lighter skin tone on this, as I've gotten so used to their overly tanned look.

Figure does look really cool overall though, and should be fun to pose up. :)

Hi everyone, my friend and I have been collecting Hot Toys for a few years and we finally decided to start reviewing them. Our first review is of Rey Jedi Training and we would appreciate it if you gave it a watch, liked the video and maybe subscribe if you enjoyed it. We are going to be reviewing a ton of Hot Toys over the next few weeks. Thanks!

Finally got this today and had a chance to look it over on my lunch break. The likeness does look really good in hand, even if there's still clearly something a bit off about the eyes. It's also surprising to see the lighter skin tone on this, as I've gotten so used to their overly tanned look.

Figure does look really cool overall though, and should be fun to pose up. :)

Nice. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Hi everyone, my friend and I have been collecting Hot Toys for a few years and we finally decided to start reviewing them. Our first review is of Rey Jedi Training and we would appreciate it if you gave it a watch, liked the video and maybe subscribe if you enjoyed it. We are going to be reviewing a ton of Hot Toys over the next few weeks. Thanks!

Hey guys. Nice review! Could I make a couple of suggestions? (feel free to ignore!). I think getting some close-up inserts on the figure that relate to the specific areas you're talking about would be beneficial, especially when viewed on a phone. Also, maybe a different covering on the table (is it plastic?). Otherwise, you clearly enjoy these figures and discussing them. Look forward to seeing more in the future.

Sorry for all the pics, but I was trying out some different poses and got kinda carried away. :p I also went through my stash of parts and found a fairly decent Force hand to use. It's a hair too big, but seems to work well enough. I probably need to smooth it down a bit more though.

20180816_2113501 (523x925).jpg

20180816_211306 (561x925).jpg

20180816_212205 (563x925).jpg

20180816_2121271 (635x925).jpg

20180816_2043131 (531x925).jpg

20180816_2043291 (654x925).jpg

Sorry for all the pics, but I was trying out some different poses and got kinda carried away. :p I also went through my stash of parts and found a fairly decent Force hand to use. It's a hair too big, but seems to work well enough. I probably need to smooth it down a bit more though.

Those photos are GORGEOUS! You so make me want to get this figure!

Amazing pics!

HOW ON EARTH did they miss the "Force hand" in this release? Unforgivable.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Can anyone let me know if the arm wraps on this are looser than on TFA Rey, to help getting the LED saber arm on and off? Brought a saber arm for her, but didn’t expect this much trouble with the wraps.

Can anyone let me know if the arm wraps on this are looser than on TFA Rey, to help getting the LED saber arm on and off? Brought a saber arm for her, but didn’t expect this much trouble with the wraps.

You have to use the special wrap that comes with this figure, that opens up at the end and closes with Velcro. I don't see any other type working.

You have to use the special wrap that comes with this figure, that opens up at the end and closes with Velcro. I don't see any other type working.

Goddamn it, looks like my dream of a LED sabre for Rey is a last cause. :(

Thanks though.

Back