Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My newest Rey just arrived.

23921210105a0b6d5aa5c24f887dfe22.jpg

9eb9dc230378dbb8988c380f72566b2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My newest Rey just arrived.

23921210105a0b6d5aa5c24f887dfe22.jpg

9eb9dc230378dbb8988c380f72566b2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! Nice little trio of Reys!

As I said in the ESB Fett thread, I had been waiting on placing my order for Rey until Fett started shipping so I could combine shipping costs. It was just a little experiment I was trying. I wanted to see a) if I had the willpower to wait til both these figures were officially in stock, b) see what it would be like to simply order a figure and get it right away instead of waiting a year, and c) save a couple of bucks on shipping.

But it looks like Fett is being shipped out in drips and drabs, so screw waiting! I ordered Rey! :D

Love it! Nice little trio of Reys!

As I said in the ESB Fett thread, I had been waiting on placing my order for Rey until Fett started shipping so I could combine shipping costs. It was just a little experiment I was trying. I wanted to see a) if I had the willpower to wait til both these figures were officially in stock, b) see what it would be like to simply order a figure and get it right away instead of waiting a year, and c) save a couple of bucks on shipping.

But it looks like Fett is being shipped out in drips and drabs, so screw waiting! I ordered Rey! :D

Good for you! She's awesome!

“You will face many dangers, My Child. Remember your training, return safe, and know how proud you have made this old castaway.”

yzh2Br.jpg

Z1JPHO.jpg

Now, my caption above is clear. We are looking at a trusted mentor counseling his beloved student before her first perilous mission. Anyone seeing #ReyToo in the above needs to examine their own issues first. I’m talking to you Wor-Gar!
:lol:rotfl:lol

Last edited:
Ok you guys broke me once again, and I went ahead and bought one with the latest eBay coupon. $195 shipped just seemed too good to pass up.

I wasn't so crazy about this outfit in the movie, but for some reason it looks a whole lot cooler on the figure.

Ok you guys broke me once again, and I went ahead and bought one with the latest eBay coupon. $195 shipped just seemed too good to pass up.

I wasn't so crazy about this outfit in the movie, but for some reason it looks a whole lot cooler on the figure.

Sweet deal!

Yeah, that's a great deal!

Back