Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I may recognize the prequels as being the official canon, but every time I rewatch ANH and listen to Obi-Wan talk of the Jedi Knights as "guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic" and Anakin as a "cunning warrior and good friend", I still imagine something very different that what we actually got.

Have you seen ?Obi Wan remembers? on YouTube?
It?s really poignant.

Everybody Loves Rey,man...

A0F27662263644019403.jpeg

Last edited:
Another Hot Toys I put on my flexpay list. Was debating between this or FA version. Decided to get this one first, maybe down the line I'll get the FA version.

Anybody know why this figure has suddenly shot up in price? I was finally ready to pull the trigger on her and BAM

Anybody know why this figure has suddenly shot up in price? I was finally ready to pull the trigger on her and BAM
Less produced than the scavenger TFA version, and if you've waited to see how she would look in TROS before buying a Rey I think this version looks the best.

Owning Scavenger Rey the latest one looks practically the same and even similar hairstyle, so I'd definitely want a TLJ version if I was after another Rey figure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I mean you should probably leave out like 70% of the original trilogy if we leave the things that don't make sense to us on the table right?

If you can’t suspend your disbelief I suppose so.
What doesn’t make sense to you in-universe?(Misunderstandings based on us all coming from earth don’t count).

Got this and TLJ Kylo for a great deal from a local collector. I think about 345 for both. I already have Rey and BB8 but these are awesome figures. Didn't like the film so much (it's growing on me) but Hot Toys did a fantastic job with these toys. Even Deluxe TLJ Luke looks great.

Got this and TLJ Kylo for a great deal from a local collector. I think about 345 for both. I already have Rey and BB8 but these are awesome figures. Didn't like the film so much (it's growing on me) but Hot Toys did a fantastic job with these toys. Even Deluxe TLJ Luke looks great.

WOW! That's awesome. I'm jealous. I just started getting into HT and those are my most wanted right now. Nice find!

Awesome! ...I know it might be an unpopular opinion, but imo TLJ is by far the best in the ST. It has its own identity.

Back