Hot Toys MMS 446 - The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that there’s a 5 to 10 year time jump for Episode IX. I’d like to see what a more seasoned and mature Rey would wear.

I think TLJ set it up so that a time jump would make the most sense, and be the most interesting.

Between this and the resistance Rey, I'm glad I got Resistance Rey honestly.

I think TLJ set it up so that a time jump would make the most sense, and be the most interesting.

Between this and the resistance Rey, I'm glad I got Resistance Rey honestly.

I've got the Resistance Rey and have this on pre-order. After seeing TLJ for the second time, this outfit and overall look has really grown on me.

I've got the Resistance Rey and have this on pre-order. After seeing TLJ for the second time, this outfit and overall look has really grown on me.

I wonder how much they will change it in EP IX

Seems every third film , Luke went black, Anakin went really dark brown almost black..will Rey change to black gear :lecture

I wonder how much they will change it in EP IX

Seems every third film , Luke went black, Anakin went really dark brown almost black..will Rey change to black gear :lecture

I was really hoping for something like that in this flick. Although I do like Jedi Rey's look, it would be killer to get her in something not so lightly colored.

I was really hoping for something like that in this flick. Although I do like Jedi Rey's look, it would be killer to get her in something not so lightly colored.
But then it would be repetitive, and fans would whine. [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Exactly! I was expecting it.

This change doesn't bode well for my hopes of a slave girl outfit in IX.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Only Carrie can rock the Slave girl look and she had to work and diet for that back in the day , Daisy can do all the prep she wants but unfortunately she will still have the chest of a 15 yr old boy , so no don’t want to see Rey as a slave unless it doesn’t involve a bra :lecture

Not to be coy, but it’s obvious :lecture

Didn't think I'd be getting this one since I have TFA Rey and BB-8, but after that certain lightsaber fight scene in TLJ, I have an itching to recreate it on my shelf... and that means a new Rey :lol

Only Carrie can rock the Slave girl look and she had to work and diet for that back in the day , Daisy can do all the prep she wants but unfortunately she will still have the chest of a 15 yr old boy , so no don’t want to see Rey as a slave unless it doesn’t involve a bra :lecture

Not to be coy, but it’s obvious :lecture

Agreed. Carrie Fisher at 25 is a no contest over Daisy. She was smoking. RIP :(

Snoke should have had Rey turned into his slave with a matching gold costume.
f0958741c177e785c9621d1108d948c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Forget all that. Hot Toys needs to make Flash Gordon figures! ALL HAIL MING!

As entertaining as such eyecandy could be, it doesn't beat the deliciously wonderful sequence involving Rey and Snoke that actually is in the movie. [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

As entertaining as such eyecandy could be, it doesn't beat the deliciously wonderful sequence involving Rey and Snoke that actually is in the movie. [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk
Maybe Kylo can have her as a slave in the next film then [emoji6]

Would have been a much better movie if Rey had joined Kylo and they had a super baby in the next one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Loved the movie but I’m still torn about whether to order this or wait for a possible “Resistance Rey with poncho”!

Back