Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a preorder in place for Tarkin, I feel safe now....

But with that taken care of where in hell is the DS trooper Howard? Tarkin needs a crew to order around and point at.

Just out of curiosity how much are these Harmy sets and where do you go to purchase..ebay?

Yeah but it's the only versions that's currently for Digital or blu ray unfortunately

Replacing Shaw with Hayden as the force ghost , adding Ian Palapatine in the ESB asteroid sequence with extra lines, the list goes on and on

Ian Palapatine?

He meant Palpatine McDiarmid.

Um the guy's first name is Ian and he played Palapatine , I forgot his last name..no harm.. you guys are crazy :dunno

Hard to believe that original emperor was a woman with Clive Revill's voice :horror

10 pages in 15 hours.

Amazing how two existing figures simply combined into one has that effect. :lol

giphy.gif

Just pre-ordered Tarkin from BBTS. Sideshow can stick their NRDs where the sun don't shine.

I might sell my ANH Vader and upgrade to the Tarkin/Vader 2-pack. The only thing holding me back, is that I've heard the flight suite on RO Vader is much thinner, and it'll likely be used on the new Vader. On the other hand, I HATE the ANH "gloves" and voice box. Decisions...

Don't hate me but I think I'll pass unless I get this set, but I rarely have any OT HT figures to go with this Tarkin only thing I own HT wise from ANH is the RO Vader

Passed on ANH Han, Luke, Obi-Wan , Chewie Leia , etc

Back