Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Set

Im not a fan of OT.. but Tarkin seems nice...lets just wait to see the set price tag first.

Honestly, even though I have RO Vader already, I would've been tempted if they offered this one by himself with the Interrogator Droid. Basically just ANH Vader 2.0. The robes, codpiece, and light-up arm on ANH Vader look great and I wish RO Vader had them.

They look great together. The bottom line is, all aboard the Tarkin train. :rock

Im not a fan of OT.. but Tarkin seems nice...lets just wait to see the set price tag first.

And which movies from SW you like if not OT? Just a question. I'm not judging. It's just odd.

I like Prequel Triology...

XEqaNY9.gif

I wonder if Vader's gloves will be now available for some decent price.

Seriously I do not understand all the hate for the Prequels, and that bullshjt "sand" Anakin (he was still a Padawan, merely a kid with tons of teenager drama back then)..and Hayden Christensen portrayed that role very well in EPII!

Along with the iconic figure OT. PT should deserve the love and regconition from the fan as well.

Seriously I do not understand all the hate for the Prequels, and that bullshjt "sand" Anakin (he was still a Padawan, merely a kid with tons of teenager drama back then)..and Hayden Christensen portrayed that role very well in EPII!

Along with the iconic figure OT. PT should deserve the love and regconition from the fan as well.

ZWBtbF.gif

:dunno

I like the prequels too so don't worry. Especially ROTS and the clone wars. Just strange to find someone who doesn't like the OT. To each their own.

Should've used the old stands to match the other figures.

I like Prequel Triology...

It's inevitable that the younger generation not blinded by the rose tinted glasses like the old Star Wars nerds will appreciate the newer movies.

Set looks awesome. Will buy this and dump my current IV Vader.

Back