Hot Toys MMS 434 - Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what kind of displays or detoifs the freaks on this forum will come up with using this two pack and Leia

Too bad we will have to wait almost a year to see it :gah:

I want RotS Vader because it will have a cool reveal of Kentucky Fried Anakin inside.

giphy.gif

I'd like a ROTS Vader but with the Star Tours proportions. I think I read some of the performance was done by a guy in a suit, but some scenes look to be CGI. Either way, it was a bulkier appearance but with the ROTS suit. Looks really good in my opinion. Then I'd just consider him Star Tours Darth Vader.

9123c4a266e7f58e6097c592fb858f0d.jpg

ae7d1f4f1db656a01d2e0fab7314316d.jpg

The Battlefront Vader is also a ROTS, but more "filled" out than the film version.

I'm excited about the 2 pack. I really wanted to have a 1/4 Vader, but I think having this new ANH version and my ROTJ SS Vader with HT head will be good. Im also happy to have one of the officers in Tarkin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be gladly sticking with my ANH Vader along with RO gloves... if I want the sabre ignited I quite like the look with the hand obscured by the cape.

well I tried out an experiment on my custom vader so far it might work. I swapped out the ANH vader arms and put them on the rogue one vader body and dremmel down the back of the shoulders to even them out with the shoulders of the rogue shoulders. and if the new vader arms are designed like the rogue one body I can always revert back to original arms of the rogue one. take a pic later just trying it out if it works I can use the light up saber arm with the better body.

Vader 5 pack (New Hope, Empire, Jedi, Revenge of the Sith, and Rouge One) or GTFO.

Get the three Ani's there too, and you are set. And maybe add some midicholo... whatever the **** they are called, as an accessory. The evolution of Vader from fetus stage.

Back