Hot Toys MMS 375 The Force Awakens Ep VII Chewbacca - Custom Modifications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anything would work. but I`m no expert. I know super glue would not do the trick. I`m sure some one will have an answer. sorry to hear about your chewie breaking hope there is a way to fix his jaw.

Why would super glue not work?

you could try but moving it to much might break off maybe try using a glue gun hot glue. as I don't know how bad and where the break is on the hinge of Chewbacca`s jaw.

I've tried to do this mod twice now on my chewie, failed both times.

Despite plunging the head into boiling water , using pliers, trying to file away the glue, I just can't get the inner part of the head out to get at the upper mouth plate. Did anyone else have this problem? It just won't budge.

Can you prise the top mouth plate off from the outside, leaving the rest of the head intact? Considering trying that.

51B7A73097C447BB92E9.jpeg

looks great Matrix. I`m still working on mine here is a photo of mine. I`m not pro at photo taking as I don't have the equipment like some of the freaks with there awesome skills.chewbacca 4.jpg

Great looking TFA Chewies.:clap

Unmodded he always looks like a he needs a tin of Fancy Feast, but you guys have really elevated it.

Well here s my finished Chewie. This is my third time (the second is higher up on this thread) still got a bit of futzing with the fur. I don't think I can do any more without risking damaging the top jawline. I'm a little disappointed that so much modification is required for such a high end collectible to even attempt to make it remotely recognisable. Sorry for the mini rant
3812f19eeb2ffc0c3128d983cf6d13c4.jpg

Sent from a point in space and time

Hi all, new here.

I am so glad I found this thread, I hated his face so much. Decided to take the plunge and I am so happy with the results. Great work!!

VhwKf3j.jpg

Back