1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally broke down and picked it up through think geek because it was a great price.

Be very careful when messing with the zipper to change the arms, mine fell off right out of the package. Currently trying to track down a replacement under shirt now... :banghead

So glad I picked this up instead of waiting for the VIII version.

The helmet and scarf are two of my favorite parts of his outfit, and looks like both are missing from TLJ.

Bummed they won't have this look in the next film, though.

Judging by the trailer I'm going to guess he'll get a new helmet in TLJ. At least I hope he does, as I like the masked look from TFA and hope for something similar.

I think the next Kylo figure should definitely come with an unmasked Adam Driver sculpt.

Yeah, I just picked up one cheaper than retail too. Poses possible with this guy are so awesome. Not sure if I even want an Adam Driver head sculpt. For me a mask makes him more menacing. (Like Vader). But if he does come back to the light side, I guess showing his face is part of that journey.

Great pic Matrix.

I also saw there is a "How to be a Poser" video "how to" for this figure by that guy at Sideshow. Seems the long material can be a problem, but nothing a bit of double sided tape can't fix !

Great figure but so disappointed with the material used for his outfit. Just so stiff looking and the back should of been split towards the bottom and not as one piece.

Back