1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buy a figure because it might increase value over time. Buy it because you like to look at it and enjoy it having it on your shelf.

Don't buy a figure because it might increase value over time. Buy it because you like to look at it and enjoy it having it on your shelf.

:exactly:

Because you like the character. I never purchase figures with the intent of selling it later on, so therefore, what the value of it ends up being is meaningless to me. This is part of the reason why I don't regret POing figures at retail that end up selling for less on the secondary market. The figure was worth at least retail value to me to have in my collection, so I'm not rueful about having purchased it and not gambling to see if it potentially goes for less on the secondary market.

Granted, there are some figures where you can predict with near certainty that it won't sell out and you'll likely be able to snare it for less on the secondary market. The majority of troopers, for instance. :lol

Still on the fence on this one. I want a masked version but want to see if there is newer costume if it ever changes in TLJ.

:exactly:
Granted, there are some figures where you can predict with near certainty that it won't sell out and you'll likely be able to snare it for less on the secondary market. The majority of troopers, for instance. :lol

So true for TFA, opposite for RO :)

Got my Kylo today, he is awesome. I'm a bit surprised he's taller than Captain America. Can't wait to get a great pose to display him in tonight

Driver seemed a little taller than Evans in person, I've stood next to both of them, not by much though I don't think.

Driver seemed a little taller than Evans in person, I've stood next to both of them, not by much though I don't think.

I believe he is. Evans is 6' exactly if I recall and Driver is taller than that.

However, the Kylo figure does seem a lot taller in comparison to the other TFA figures; a bit taller than Han and Finn and significantly taller than Rey.

The only solution I could get to work was ordering a new one from TA. :cuss

I will never switch out the arms on Kylo.

Is it removable? I remember glancing over the instructions and they said certain parts of the clothing you are not supposed to remove, so I was wondering if it was easy to get to that part of the layer to switch it out?

Is it removable? I remember glancing over the instructions and they said certain parts of the clothing you are not supposed to remove, so I was wondering if it was easy to get to that part of the layer to switch it out?

Yeah. The piece that "isn't removable" just takes a few snips to some anchoring threads from the hood. Looks better without being anchored too.

They also say you're not supposed to remove the belt on many figures, but many of the belts detach and reattach with a simple snap.

The only solution I could get to work was ordering a new one from TA. :cuss

I will never switch out the arms on Kylo.

Exactly the same happened to me. It even arrived without a zipper closer bit. When the replacement comes I also won't be swapping out the arm. Light up is nice, but how often do you use it ? Plus there's more articulation with the non lightup arm.

I've never even tried putting in the light-up arm. I've pulled the zipper down to test it, but that's about as far as I wanna go for now. Don't want it to break.

Back