1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I will finish what you started." Love this figure. Should have got this sooner. :)

17.jpg

He looks Asian in that sculpt. But then again most caucasians look asian to me in sculpts. Also I have a feeling Driver broke his jaw at some point.

1448464209-49e369370e0ad417c9546165f9e6f5e8-600x450.jpg

He's mentioned in interviews that him and his friends started a fight club after seeing the movie so it's possible. His jaw looks similar to my friend's who broke his jaw.

He looks Asian in that sculpt. But then again most caucasians look asian to me in sculpts.

Ah I never seen that Asian Driver sculpt before.

Thanks for the kind comments :lol Don't fault Dean's sculpt, though. It's my novice paint app that's making him look Asian. I'm no SilentSurfer, but it's still fun to do things yourself sometimes :)

Thanks for the kind comments :lol Don't fault Dean's sculpt, though. It's my novice paint app that's making him look Asian. I'm no SilentSurfer, but it's still fun to do things yourself sometimes :)

It's still a great likeness and paint app regardless.

I finally went ahead and ordered Kylo with the $30 New Year's code, and free shipping is always a big plus too! Can't wait to have him displayed with my FO Stormtrooper Squad Lead and FO TIE Fighter Pilot!

I finally went ahead and ordered Kylo with the $30 New Year's code, and free shipping is always a big plus too! Can't wait to have him displayed with my FO Stormtrooper Squad Lead and FO TIE Fighter Pilot!

You'll love him. He's so much more impressive in hand... he's my favorite figure, honestly.

it is a nice figure. how goes the collection? you find all the troopers you were hunting?

Got a FO Snowtrooper, FO Stormtrooper (officer), and a Tie Pilot. So I'm happy with it for now... I might end up getting a second Snowtrooper to place with Kylo in favor of the Officer, but I'm not sure. Actually looking for a better display case at the moment lol... I want to get a Vader eventually but my shelves are only 13.5 inches apart, too short :x

LOL! Sounds like you've been busy. Snow troopers are slowly coming down in price so be patient. Vader may be tough due to his renewed popularity thanks to his 60 second rip of the rebels in Rogue One :lol

Back