1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me what water treatment is? What exactly does it do for the figure?

You get the clothes wet. by either spraying or immersing bulky clothing in water and putting it back on the figure, while still wet, so it drapes more naturally.

Here is a great tutorial from rebelscum: SIDESHOW LAUNDRY DAY

Selfie with Grandfather

IMG_8506.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone been able to get their FO trooper in this pose without removing the rubber suit? o_O

Over time, after a lot of reposing, the articulation increases. Saw this pose, gave it a try, works fine.

Essentially you need to get to that point where the rubber ribbed suit is bent inwards at the arms joints.

Anyone notice a difference in the boots? I've seen some people in reviews and photos have warn black boots and some have clean black boots.

Was the difference based on release time or something? Or did some boots just not get weathered?

Anyone notice a difference in the boots? I've seen some people in reviews and photos have warn black boots and some have clean black boots.

Was the difference based on release time or something? Or did some boots just not get weathered?

It might be some got more weathered then other similar to the Rey head sculpt some have more freckles and more defined teeth.

This is my first hot toys figure and i'm very glad to picked up this one amazing figure

BvlWYv.jpg

Back