1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do I find this sculpt?!?! I cannot find ordering options. Any help appreciated! Thank you!

Where do I find this sculpt?!?! I cannot find ordering options. Any help appreciated! Thank you!

If you're talking about the CREG Customs Driver sculpt, it's been sold out for a while. He is working on a different version, though.

damn! thanks for the heads up, I might run to my local walmart today just on the off chance that they might still have some. thanks again bud! :duff

After a water treatment

IMG_8499.JPG

And another

View attachment 315966

Last edited:
I think so. I soaked the hood too but I haven't put that back on him yet. I'll get more pics after work. I think padding the neck makes it look thicker and more human instead of a post.

How hard is it to put the robes back on? Thinking about doing a water treatment to mine but I'm scared to ruin it... Also, Do I need to cut the hood to get the robes off?

How hard is it to put the robes back on? Thinking about doing a water treatment to mine but I'm scared to ruin it... Also, Do I need to cut the hood to get the robes off?

It takes time, so be patient. You don't want to tear them. And yes you have to cut the hood to get the robes off. I believe it's attached in three or four places to the robes. Just take your time and don't rush.

DSC_0515.jpg
I didn't even remove the clothes, just held him under a running tab and let him airdry. The clothes now fall perfectly straight.

Back