1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pose! If I may give a suggestion, I think he'd look even better with his saber in his left hand (hand in the foreground) and angled downward a bit.

There's word going around that HT are indeed making a 1/6 Adam Driver head for a 1/6 Kylo Ren figure, is that true? Are they releasing a version 2.0 of this? I was just about to get him w/ free shipping on SSC but if there's a new version coming out, I might wait...

All the other companies that released Kylo last year are just getting around to unveiling or releasing unmasked Kylos, so maybe HT is gonna unveil their's soon? It's nearly been a year since they unveiled the Kylo that's out right now.

I'm in the minority, but a Driver sculpt has no appeal to me. Kylo to me was at his best in TFA when he had his mask on and is when he looked the most menacing, so this figure suits my wants. Primarily for those who want to recreate the climactic saber duel between him and Rey though, obviously an unmasked sculpt would be desired.

I'm in the minority, but a Driver sculpt has no appeal to me. Kylo to me was at his best in TFA when he had his mask on and is when he looked the most menacing, so this figure suits my wants. Primarily for those who want to recreate the climactic saber duel between him and Rey though, obviously an unmasked sculpt would be desired.

Some of my very favorite scenes in the movie are when Kylo's unmasked and I loved Driver's performance, so I definitely want an unmasked portrait.

I got this one on a great deal, though, and I love it. So I'll just end up with the best of both worlds in this case when another 1/6th figure is released with a Driver portrait.

I wouldnt have any interest in a maskless Kylo. I loved him in the mask, without it I LOATHED Driver's acting. I thought he was awful. His voice is really wimpy, came off like a princess, hated the delivery of his lines, especially at the end with such painfully boring deliveries like "Were not done yet". I did the biggest eyeroll when I saw that in the theaters. I couldnt believe how cringe worthy it was. Also removing his mask removed all the mystery of him that I loved about Vader. They could have told us he was a Skywalker, but didnt need to show us his face with that gloriously feathered hair. Smh

Oh well. I still like the idea of the character, being evil but being pulled towards the light, he is the opposite of Luke, but thought Adam Driver was a really, REALLY bad choice for the character. Even when I watch interviews of him, hes always super boring. He has no personality at all, and his voice, even though he is a tall guy, is surprisingly wimpy and light sounding. Idk how he was ever picked for a Sith villain.

I own this figure btw, I really love it, but I would never want to see him without that mask again. I hope its on for most of VIII.

Some of my very favorite scenes in the movie are when Kylo's unmasked and I loved Driver's performance, so I definitely want an unmasked portrait.

I got this one on a great deal, though, and I love it. So I'll just end up with the best of both worlds in this case when another 1/6th figure is released with a Driver portrait.

Yes, it's an awesome figure. I'll definitely be sticking with this one because I'm the opposite of you. My favorite scenes of Kylo was the beginning segment on Jakku with Lor San Tekka and Poe, the "What GIRL?!" Scene and the scene when he captured Rey in the woods near Maz's cantina.

Those aforementioned scenes is when is looked the most menacing to me in the film. I thought Driver was a good choice, but I prefer him with his mask on because that's when Kylo was at his best to me.

There's word going around that HT are indeed making a 1/6 Adam Driver head for a 1/6 Kylo Ren figure, is that true? Are they releasing a version 2.0 of this? I was just about to get him w/ free shipping on SSC but if there's a new version coming out, I might wait...

Source?

Where is this word? They're releasing a 1/4 scale with a head sculpt if that's what you're thinking of.

All the other companies that released Kylo last year are just getting around to unveiling or releasing unmasked Kylos, so maybe HT is gonna unveil their's soon? It's nearly been a year since they unveiled the Kylo that's out right now.

Yep, unmasked 1/6 2.0 Kylo is coming.

From ACGHK 2016

11kkrxi.jpg

If you saw them next to the other figures it would be clear as day. They've been trotting that Vader and Stormtrooper out to various shows. They're 1/4 scale. So is Kylo.

If you saw them next to the other figures it would be clear as day. They've been trotting that Vader and Stormtrooper out to various shows. They're 1/4 scale. So is Kylo.

Why use incorrect name plates for all three figures though?

Back