1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0939.jpg

I'm hoping when I've Rey next to this figure it will add to it....it is one of the most overrated figure I've ever gotten...lots of talk about this as figure of the year but when you see batfleck and Deadpool it's not up to much really

I'm hoping when I've Rey next to this figure it will add to it....it is one of the most overrated figure I've ever gotten...lots of talk about this as figure of the year but when you see batfleck and Deadpool it's not up to much really

Well. It's actually pretty much spot on right out of the box so, makes sense people voted it. Perhaps you just find deadpool and Batfleck more visually appealing.

Oh yeah ....it is spot on no doubt. It's just a bit boring ,the lack of a sculpt is a huge problem for this figure also.

Name plate says SIXTH SCALE, as do the name plates for Vader and the Stormtrooper.

That's why I circled it in red.

Nope those are all quarter scale... The name plate actually says "1/4th scale" not sixth scale. No unmasked 1/6 Kylo.

Ah I don't think it's overrated, but I do concur that there's not much to it as compared to other figures, which probably helps why it's pretty spot on right out of the box. However, that's not HT's fault. They did their job in producing a great figure based on what the character looked like in the film.

I got that same discount this past week with a $25 off code plus the free shipping. Just got him a couple days ago and he's a really good figure. Considered waiting for Episode 8 but decided to just go for it. Despite no extra unmasked head I still really like it. The helmet would be how I'd display him most of the time anyway. It depends on whether you want him now or dont mind waiting for his next release. I'd like to know what his outfit will look like.

Nope those are all quarter scale... The name plate actually says "1/4th scale" not sixth scale. No unmasked 1/6 Kylo.

You're right. Pic was kinda blurry.

Well, they did 2.0 versions of Finn and Rey, so I'm hoping they'll do an unmasked/shawl-less Kylo for his 2.0.

True. Moreso than that though it is far too unlikely they would preview a 1/6 before the 1/4 is out as it would hurt sales and, seeing as that is not out until late next year when ep 8 will almost be due, they will likely just do one from that instead.

Back