1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. It was sort of intimidating because to me it was kind of Vader-esque in the sense where you weren't sure if the answer you gave was going to end in you meeting your demise. :lol

Even though you were merely the messenger.

The other thing I really liked about Ren was the more casual kind of way he moved, like when he hunches down in front of Poe in the beginning like "hey, let's talk", or when he tilts his head in this sort of quizzical way. It wasn't just the same slow, overly dramatic movements we're used to seeing from costumed villains in SW and elsewhere, which I thought was refreshing.

Yeah, that whole village sequence with his exchanges between Lor San Tekka and Poe were probably my favorite scenes of Kylo. Followed by the whole sequence where he was brought the news of Rey and BB-8 escaping.

SeeGPJe.jpg

Mmm... one of the few figures I don't have in "museum pose."

And I have no space... am resorting to putting figures on top of dusty detolfs now.

DSC_0233.jpg

Last edited:
I know there are already a million pics of this figure in here, but seeing as I just got it I had to take a couple of my own anyway. :D

It really is a badass looking figure with a lot of amazing detail in hand. Although there was some frustration with getting the larger lightsaber blade in the slot of the lightup version. And I also had to put some doublesided tape on each layer of the robe to try to decrease the puffiness a bit (not sure what solutions other people came up with for that).

Now I just need to get that Driver head and have a Rey to put him next to.

IMG_1944 (658x1050).jpg

IMG_1956 (689x1050).jpg

I have an HT Kylo with modded hood, perfect condition with pics. If anyone is interested over on the Rebelscum board ;)

I know there are already a million pics of this figure in here, but seeing as I just got it I had to take a couple of my own anyway. :D

It really is a badass looking figure with a lot of amazing detail in hand. Although there was some frustration with getting the larger lightsaber blade in the slot of the lightup version. And I also had to put some doublesided tape on each layer of the robe to try to decrease the puffiness a bit (not sure what solutions other people came up with for that).

Now I just need to get that Driver head and have a Rey to put him next to.

View attachment 261150

View attachment 261151

Awesome pictures. I have mine in a near identical pose.

Darkside figures so far: Palpy(SSC), Dooku(Hasbro), Maul(SSC), Vader(SSC), Aurra Sing(Hasbro), Asajj Ventress(SSC), Darth Malgus(SSC), Royal Guard (Medicom Toy), Kylo Ren (HT)

Now Kylo has been out for a while, is there a name or reason came to light why once every so often the Kylo base has a webbed design?

Back