1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now Kylo has been out for a while, is there a name or reason came to light why once every so often the Kylo base has a webbed design?

Nope. It seems you either got one, or you didn't. No explanation for this phenomenon.

kylo3.jpg

Finished reading this new Bloodlines book. Some really cool backstory with Kylo/Leia. The book takes place when he is 23, 6 years before TFA and around when the whole murdering of the jedi takes place.

Finished reading this new Bloodlines book. Some really cool backstory with Kylo/Leia. The book takes place when he is 23, 6 years before TFA and around when the whole murdering of the jedi takes place.

You're always on top of the official stuff. I haven't bought the book...any particularly interesting stuff regarding Kylo?

May the 4th Everybody! Here's some moody Kylo pictures:

d3b5ed4f4da34fa107eeca45dd9ed1cb.jpg

40ebe6dadcee22d555dcb748844553ba.jpg

f99c076d1a7d41531c98efeab1fc723c.jpg

dc8715d410b3d40d084414538fcd64c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

kylo ren messabout.jpg

Was messing about with my Kylo Ren figure (which is still mostly living in its box) but did a quick and dirty rendition of how I intend to set it up; I plan to have Kylo in more or less this pose, using the snow dio from the Han Hoth figure and facing off against Rey (for which I'm going to use the Hoth Luke dio pieces). Rey will be holding her sabre upright. Behind them I'm going to have printed some kind of forest background, or maybe piece of production art. I don't usually make displays of any kind but this was my favourite scene of TFA (and these will be my only TFA figures most probably) so thought I'd do something different to my usual museum poses.

I said that to myself too, until I "accidentally" clicked the pre-order button for Captain Phasma...:panic:

Ha, yes, let's hope I don't have the same accident when Old Luke goes up. As for Phasma, I'll wait for Episode IX when they reveal her to be Rey's mother.

I can't ever get his hood right, I'm never satisfied with how he's posed because of it. I'm trying the water treatment just on the hood/cloak to see how much that helps. I have him posed like this now and I'm pretty happy with it actually.

NFGYGzM.jpg
nRMtPDa.jpg
uNgWiG9.jpg
iJMH3en.jpg

I like this figure.. But I can't get it in a Pose that I'm ever really happy with.
This has only ever happened with The Wolverine figure as well and it drives me crazy:lol

I just got my Kylo Ren opened up today. Awesome figure. I need some advise on what I should do about his robes. Can I use steam on this type of material without damaging it? It's pretty wrinkled.

I just got my Kylo Ren opened up today. Awesome figure. I need some advise on what I should do about his robes. Can I use steam on this type of material without damaging it? It's pretty wrinkled.

Not sure about steam, what I'd suggest:
1) Take his belt, boots and pants off
2) Submerge Kylo waist deep in warm water
3) Submerge him again in cold water this time
4) Hang to dry
5) Profit*

*Depending on how bad the wrinkles are, you might need to repeat this process one or two more times.

The Hot Toys teaser for a 1/4th scale Kylo Ren that's popped up - is that fake or legit?

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't see it initally on their Facebook but I just saw it. Psyched for this release since I plan on moving on to 1/4th scale! I'm just worried Kylo's look might change throughout the trilogy like many of you claim but I don't believe it will.

Last edited:
Back