1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you guys mean. Kylo is surrounded by a bunch of OT figures, so he's a bit incongruous. I do have a few Stormies to go with him, but that doesn't really add any TFA variety.

However, knowing I have Rey and BB-8 on PO, it doesn't bother me because I know he won't be alone any longer.
Thats why I bought a Stormie to accompany him.

My BB-8 Sphero is also with him until REY!

I decided to go with an Stormtrooper Officer to go with him but who knows when they are going to figure out that red pauldron.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Saw a dude on CL selling this (MIB) for 200 if your in the Indianapolis area.
Anyway, carry on..

Thanks silverstar, did the ever famous water treatment. made a huge difference in the way the fabric lays, much more natural. i just sprayed all the fabric heavily while still on the figure this way i could form the fabric around certain areas. very happy in how he turned out. plus a more menacing pose.

Thanks silverstar, did the ever famous water treatment. made a huge difference in the way the fabric lays, much more natural. i just sprayed all the fabric heavily while still on the figure this way i could form the fabric around certain areas. very happy in how he turned out. plus a more menacing pose.

No problem.

Yeah, it looks really good, well done. I have personally not done one thing to mine. :lol

Here's a nice shot of Kylo Ren out side next to the Falcon
54498c80ea10c1dc007a308a77e29a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That's an awesome pic. As much as it annoys me that they had a crash landing with seemingly no ill effects on the Falcon.

I'm gonna go for that look tonight. Will post pics.

Just cut the hood off. I realized you can't just separate the hood as it is connected to the long part of the scarf on the back so I don't recommend it to anyone unless they have a spare.

4a778dbc8afec5eadb8aa24cc193c7fc.jpg

Is there anything mentioned about the cracked bases?

Ive heard about 50:50 .. cracked and not cracked. Mine is cracked, but cant say why and how .. Same with the Tie Pilot

Mine

b53f467cc03d4e0630a89104a6508904.jpg

Others

c02f5352aac6e86f74b3fa3cbe1cea5f.jpg

Doesnt look bad .. but its a weird thing

No explanation at all from what I've seen. Pretty much what you said; you either got one without the cracked effect or you got one with the cracked effect, both for unknown reasons.

Awesomeness from CREG CUSTOMS.

9a8qpg.jpg

HT really dropped the ball by not offering the Driver sculpt.

Sorry for the dumb question, but that cracked base is an effect or a defect ? I'm confused right now.

Back