1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hilt is the one that fits easily on the belt. All three blades are removable and fit both Saber hilts. The arm with the switch has the saber permanently attached so don't try to remove it.

Also don't try to turn the ignited saber hand, up and down. It only turns left or right. It might pivot a couple degrees clockwise but not fully.

Nice pics btw

Haha thanks! By the way can I ask if Kylo mask, the sliver lining is perfect? Mine is like having black dots here and there. Doesn't really bother me but just wanted to see whether if anyone is having the same issues?
8cf25ff0a60734494ed8925f9488a722.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

Helmet should have black dots/marks on the silver parts, mirai. Here's a shot of mine.

DSC_0147.jpg

Had to get rid of some loose thread from when I cut the scarf off last week. And thanks for the tip on getting the kinks out as that was keeping me from displaying him like this. The figure really has a man in suit feel. Arms have great shape and definition. Finally took off the saber arm so I could try out some different hands.

24773752459_24ecbf3554_b.jpg

25048170761_e8c38ab211_b.jpg

Last edited:
Helmet should have black dots/marks on the silver parts, mirai. Here's a shot of mine.

Had to get rid of some loose thread from when I cut the scarf off last week. And thanks for the tip on getting the kinks out as that was keeping me from displaying him like this. The figure really has a man in suit feel. Arms have great shape and definition. Finally took off the saber arm so I could try out some different hands.

24773752459_24ecbf3554_b.jpg

25048170761_e8c38ab211_b.jpg

Thanks Tonton!

Haha thanks! By the way can I ask if Kylo mask, the sliver lining is perfect? Mine is like having black dots here and there. Doesn't really bother me but just wanted to see whether if anyone is having the same issues?

Yup it was designed that way so don't worry

He was raw that's for sure. He could deflect blaster beams but yet can't summon a saber to his hand

You didn't properly interpret what happened in that scene. He pulled an entire human being into his hand.

I'd recommend reading the novel.

Finally getting a chance to really look at this figure....

...and it's really something. So many cool things about it. Really enjoying the tips and tricks (although I haven't been bold enough to try any of them myself yet) along with the terrific photos from everyone...more please.

Great pose!

No, this is not an issue at all. It's just extreme detailing on HT's part.

Thanks buddy. Remarkable I will say, this means that all of us will get our unique kylo, since it is individually hand painted.:clap

The man behind the superdetailed Kylo weathering /paint on the mask is ex-threeA paintmaster LOK HO! :yess:

This guy is a genius and true artist and after he went from 3A to HT, the weathering (mostly Noms and Bots) of 3A figures went downhill...:dunno

He is also the man behind the upcoming Rotj Boba and Phasma, and i preordered (and quit buying newer 3A stuff) Kylo,Boba and Phasma
only judging by the promo pics without knowing he is involved in this figures....these strange circles....LOK HO = win!!! :rock

Hopefully Kylo will finally hit the german retailers soon, as i can`t wait for my first HT figure as i didn`t had read any negative comment about
Kylo in this thread....and thank you guys for all the great pics and inspiring poses! :wave

I still haven't pick this up yet......his helmet is a bit undersized. What do you guys think?

Also, why does it look like the mask has a cloth for the lens.

That was one of my questions at first too and saw the movie again last week. The mask never had lens. You're thinking of the toy helmet.

And no, it's correctly sized.

Is this normal? The amount of weathering seems to be quite a bit more than any other I've seen on the internet. DSC00171.jpg

Back