1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh.....I am so tempted to get this figure......he looks amazing. Just wish he came with an unmasked portrait but to be honest I would never display him unmasked anyway. But still it would be a nice option. That and the Vader helmet. The figure on its own looks so cool though I don't know if I should wait for 2.0

Did a quick PS of all the ones posted here, and all are unique.

cracked.jpg

i think the cracks look pretty cool, especially Statiss's.. it looks like cracked glass with the pattern in the center.

mine should arrive on wednesday, i wouldn't mind if it had cracks similar to those.

Nice review Khai!

I won't be touching the saber arm either, now that folks have reported the zipper issue. Gotta wait till Wednesday to get mine. x.x

Nice review Khai!

I won't be touching the saber arm either, now that folks have reported the zipper issue. Gotta wait till Wednesday to get mine. x.x

Cheers, thanks for checking it out! Yeah, I hardly ever use electronic features on my figures, I'll take the zero risk approach and not even try to put the lightup saber arm on this one.

So in relation to the cracked stand. How do your saber blades fit into the hilt? I've heard a lot of early reports of them being loose and falling out. Mine are quite snug. The main blade is on the tight side. Wonder if there's any connection production wise, though I'm sure the bases are manufactured in a completely different facility than the figures and accessories...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, thanks for checking it out! Yeah, I hardly ever use electronic features on my figures, I'll take the zero risk approach and not even try to put the lightup saber arm on this one.

I have learned u don't even need to unzip to turn saber on and off. U can feel switch thru sleeve and activate thru sleeve. The zipper is tight the first time but u don't have to even roll sleeve to change arms. Just put saber arm in sleeve and feel ur way to get it in joint. Zip back up and never have to unzip until u need to change batts. Which I need to do. I hope energizer are better than stock and make saber a little brighter. Anyone try different batts yet??

I have learned u don't even need to unzip to turn saber on and off. U can feel switch thru sleeve and activate thru sleeve. The zipper is tight the first time but u don't have to even roll sleeve to change arms. Just put saber arm in sleeve and feel ur way to get it in joint. Zip back up and never have to unzip until u need to change batts.

This is exactly what I did to get the arm in and how I've been activating the saber. No problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today from BBTS. Correct box, non-defective stand but my Ren's boot has some weird stuff on it. I think it can come off but its weird.
uploadfromtaptalk1454776301670.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back