1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D89uy1C.gif

Hah! So awesome!

I don't think Vader approves of Kylo's knighthood. :lol

Never planned on getting this figure so soon but gave in after seeing one for under retail. Thought I'd just sell it after playing with him but HTs is making it hard. Totally agree with everyone's praise on this piece. Had it came with an unmasked head and melted Vader mask, it'd be one of HTs best releases.
c7f7b6df1509f4f351ae62b3ef9c60b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just awesome.:clap

Can anyone please show some pics of where the stitching on the hood is for cutting reference! Thanks.

Shoulders, chest, and back. Lift the cowl up and it's quite plain.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Torn between using my rewards points on Kylo or using them on the original trilogy tie pilot...

If I got Kylo it'd be my downward spiral into TFA figures. I just know that the OT Tie pilot is an inferior figure compared to Kylo but I've always loved the pilots.

Mine will be here Wednesday. Ive already dusted off a place for him in-between Han and Vader.

Anyone order their Kylo from Alter Ego? Wondering when they'll be shipping their orders out.

This is an amazing figure that has actually grown on me since it arrived on Friday. It poses easily and looks particularly good in wide stances. Having several Iron Man figures with batteries, I can say the light up feature on this is really impractical and maybe not even worth the frustration to mess with each time. I will probably not even be using the light up feature. With Iron Man figures often being a pain with batteries, at least getting to the switch is less of a hassle.

If I ever got the Vader, I would probably forego the batteries as well. Too much to meddle with.

Torn between using my rewards points on Kylo or using them on the original trilogy tie pilot...

If I got Kylo it'd be my downward spiral into TFA figures. I just know that the OT Tie pilot is an inferior figure compared to Kylo but I've always loved the pilots.

Bad idea get Kylo

Get Ren

I l know some are debating if they want to use the light up feature and is it worth it. Of course it's a hassle to switch the arms, but I'm used to it now ( btw Kylo is my first lit saber figure..passed on Obi wan, ANH Luke and maybe will get Vader )

But when the saber is lit it works

Regardless of how good a particular figure is in comparison to another, get what you want and know you'll love.

Back