1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone successfully de-wrinkled Kylo's rubber garments? If so, how was it done? I'm wondering if steam alone will get them flat, but you obviously can't go near that fabric with an iron.

Looks like a wadded up Hefty bag out of the box.

I havent been able to fix it. The problem is it feels like a rubbery material, so you cant use heat with it. It would probably burn VERY easily.

You guys think Ill be safe to wait until next Thursday to order him from either sideshow or BBTS?

Or should I pull the trigger now?

I was planning on ordering a couple things from sideshow but waiting for my tax return.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I havent been able to fix it. The problem is it feels like a rubbery material, so you cant use heat with it. It would probably burn VERY easily.

Mine was only wrinkled near the bottom, but I was able to lightly stretch it a little to straighten it out. It seemed to hold for the most part.

You guys think Ill be safe to wait until next Thursday to order him from either sideshow or BBTS?

Or should I pull the trigger now?

I was planning on ordering a couple things from sideshow but waiting for my tax return.

Taking a risk. Can you throw it on a credit card for now then just pay it off when you get your return, just to ensure that you do get the figure? Otherwise you could end up on a waitlist for months if it sells out over the next week. Who knows.

People are talking about this selling out, but isn't Hot Toys doing another run? Or has that second run already started...?

People are talking about this selling out, but isn't Hot Toys doing another run? Or has that second run already started...?

Well I think what theyre saying is the possibility of the second run selling out. Im pretty sure theyre already in the second run. It started right after I put my preorder in.

Pulled the trigger.

Used some gun fund money.

Now I have four figures on the way.

Something has to give lol

Well I think what theyre saying is the possibility of the second run selling out. Im pretty sure theyre already in the second run. It started right after I put my preorder in.

Gotcha. Better place my order this week, then!

It is a great figure.

e60cb87c214039bffb4b82e1c86b7d11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn the mask is so sexy. Great job on Hot Toys' part.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Is anyone aware of any custom unmasked Kylo Ren/Ben Solo head sculpts available or pre-orders for the same available?

Back