1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks

Will it ruin the articulation in anyway, if you try to lift the arms up above his head will the hood or scarf get crooked or fall off

It shouldn't unless he's upside down. Here's a cell pic with his hands up. 2016-02-02 21.05.45.jpg

Thanks

Will it ruin the articulation in anyway, if you try to lift the arms up above his head will the hood or scarf get crooked or fall off

Here's another one with hands up and hood up. The hood does require more futzing without the stitches, but it holds pretty good.2016-02-02 21.18.51.jpg

Went on and removed the stitching on the hood first. Allows more shadow on the mask cause there is more of the hood that you can pull out once unstitched.

Left is the removed stitches on hood and right is stock.

59d95f2f0d08534fe0ff0ac72d238e55.jpg

Wanted to get it as wide as possible. Similar to cover of visual dictionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics all!

Yeah, the stitched hood I found does require some futzing to get it to look at least halfway decent when you turn the head, being that it's essentially held in place and doesn't turn with the sculpt. I'm going to let it be though, I'm not cutting anything. :lol

Love the pics guys!
Especially your first pic too Keyen Ren...looks really atmospheric.
My Etailer chick got stock of Kylo and Sandtrooper today in Aus, so hopefully will get them friday if not next monday.
"The call to the Light.I feel it again!"

Got my Kylo and he's amazing!

Some pics I took :)

716ef3dcbe1afa04cad781c2b142001d.jpg

cc5f69cfec22db4d14dbf1518c84d92e.jpg

67faae6579b9705537b6934c1bcc15ed.jpg

This lightsaber is so incredibly detailed! I love the way they painted the burned parts on the exhausts.

8763b14ec40eb26113a57248f286b0ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great poses. Too many people are putting him on the stand when he looks better with the wider stances. Will be doing one of those when I get home to unbox mine :)

Great poses. Too many people are putting him on the stand when he looks better with the wider stances. Will be doing one of those when I get home to unbox mine :)

I would be too worried he would fall without the stand, even though he seems pretty stable without it. I will probably take him off the stand once I get some doors for the cabinet he is in.

Kylo Ren came out nice! This might actually be my first star wars figure. Just waiting for some points to kick in before I bite

Does anyone know if you can buy the material that's used for the outer hood/cloak or something similar?

My Kylo Ren order arrived yesterday, and wow, what a figure. I love it!

Other than the decision to not include a Driver head sculpt (which I still cannot understand, given how often Kylo appeared without his helmet in the film), I can honestly say that there's not a thing I'd change about him.

I'm awfully glad that (who I found to be) the best new character from the movie has been given a figure which turned out so great. Bring on the Driver sculpt!

You can actually put him in the wide stances on the stand. You have his feet off to the sides of the stand, and can still use the tent pole thingy to hold him up. Works great.

Back