1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like all other HT figures, pics don't do it justice. But I'll share another anyways lol.View attachment 242176

Great picture!

Doesn't matter what everyone else is doing. If you like something a particular way, then that's all that matters. Everyone and their grandmother uses either detolfs or bestas to display their collectibles, but I would still refer new collectors to them.

Personally, I like the pose from the earlier teaser where Kylo Ren sorta thrusts the saber downward as it ignites. So, I'll be modifying that pose to combine it with the force push hand.

Ah, that may have come across incorrectly with the way I worded it, as sounding like I changed the pose solely because many others seem to be doing the force-push pose. I suppose I left out the part where even though I was indeed starting to find the force-push pose to be a little cliche, albeit still a cool pose, I was kind of starting to like the pose that I decided to currently put him in better anyway. I tend to be more on the side of doing museum type poses with my figures; ones that are simple, yet still powerful. The pose you're referring to sounds like it would be pretty neat. I definitely like the look of him posed with his saber pointed downward at an angle.

Regardless of what others are or aren't doing, I wouldn't let that influence me.

Was his helmet this beat up in the movie? I dont remember it looking like this at all.

Yes, it was.

You said you watched the movie three times but didn't notice he had his hood down or that his helmet was beat up. You also said it didn't feel like a Star Wars movie. Are you sure you saw the right movie?

There's a bunch of scene where he doesn't have his hood: When talking to the vader helmet, when returning to find Rey has escaped, etc

Wow all of a sudden this thread is really active with pics, I guess SSC are cranking out the orders :wave

Nice.

Capture.JPG

My Hot Toys Matt Showed up just now. He's really awesome and ready to get to work and make a difference!

Attachments

• Matt.jpg
    Matt.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 220
Mine shipped Friday and has had no tracking updates since then....going from CA to IL. I'm a bit nervous now lol

Anybody elses tunic all wrinkled towards the bottom? Not sure how to flatten this out. I also dont really love how you have to unzip the sleeve every time you want to turn the saber on and off. Minor gripe.

Just watched my wife sign for him on my doorbell camera. I'm starting to feel a little under the weather here at work; might take off early *cough*

Back