1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you assume its a jerkin thing - because of the arm mobility from having no sleeves?

I don't know the proper name for it, maybe its actually 'tunic'. It's below anyway...

Untitled-1s.jpg

Kind of like this look.

When I get my replacement shirt for Kylo I will have to strip him down. I'll try top get the pic you want.

What video is that from?

How? Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pixelpiper mentioned to me that he didnt think it was possible, and he is the expert in that area around these parts. I think what he said was all you can do is have it built the normal way, and hope the light shines through to the sides, but obviously it wouldnt be as strong as the main part of the saber.

I have one of his cathode sabers. Im tempted to try and modify it, but afraid I might break it.

Thinking about pulling the trigger (again) on this.
I was scammed the first time by and ebay seller and figured it was a omen to stick to my exclusive OT lineup.

However, I do like the looks of him.

Thoughts?

More I look at him, he is my second favorite to Vader and Vader beats him with the sentimental value the character has accumulated over my life.

Caved and ordered Kylo my first TFA figure from HT. Inhand pictures here have been amazing!

They had a kid and took a break from doing reviews for awhile.

makes sense why they dropped off my radar. I really love their reviews (especially the spin+build part).

TA sold out of the Kylo shirt. I guess I am glad mine broke when it did. :lol

Finally got a chance to sit down and open my Kylo Ren. Completely love the figure. The design is so simple but sleek. He looks great on the shel next to a trooper.

Tried a dynamic pose on Kylo, really like the articulation on the ankles. View attachment 242063

I do like the two-handed grip pose for Kylo. I might go for the simple hunched and two-hand -- even if he never did it with mask on.

I'm tempted -- in my head only -- to get two Kylos; one for the saber drawn hooded look, and a second for the sleeker, unhooded figure -- the 'dark knight' marching angrily down a corridor.

That picture above by Rudimus are the kinds of poses/shots I like...the ones that reveal a bit more of the figure and the great detailing on the outfit. Dynamic and nicely done...might "borrow" this pose when mine shows up...

Back