1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This tread feels strangely reminiscent of DC threads of the past. Never mind, must be the red wine I'm drinking.

When is this shipping again?

Ad thank you to Paramore for keeping the pictures coming....

I don't see the harm in talking about certain things while waiting on this figure to freakin' ship.

But whatever. I'll come back when I get the figure and throw in my obligatory iphone pic. This thread is no bueno, at the moment.

My sentiments as well. There's only so many times you can talk about how much you're anticipating and waiting this figure before it gets a little redundant. :lol

I expect this thread will probably blow up next week.

Looking for some feedback/thoughts on this figure.
There are 2 TFA figures shipping, Kylo Ren and the Tie Pilot. As much as I would love to, I can't swing both right now. Kylo is a main character, and I like the Tie Pilot armor.
So I'm wondering which one has the greater chance of selling out over the next few weeks. And also what is the likelihood that another version of Kylo with a head sculpt would get made.
Obviously I want a Kylo, I just don't want or need 2 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for some feedback/thoughts on this figure.
There are 2 TFA figures shipping, Kylo Ren and the Tie Pilot. As much as I would love to, I can't swing both right now. Kylo is a main character, and I like the Tie Pilot armor.
So I'm wondering which one has the greater chance of selling out over the next few weeks. And also what is the likelihood that another version of Kylo with a head sculpt would get made.
Obviously I want a Kylo, I just don't want or need 2 of them.

Tbh, they ARE going to make another Kylo Figure whether it be a 2.0 or an EP VIII figure (my guess).

So if you're really want the Tie Pilot, go for that. Kylo is obviously the more popular figure and other than Sideshow, some websites are marking them up or selling out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tbh, they ARE going to make another Kylo Figure whether it be a 2.0 or an EP VIII figure (my guess).

So if you're really want the Tie Pilot, go for that. Kylo is obviously the more popular figure and other than Sideshow, some websites are marking them up or selling out.

I'm sure they are going to make an EPVIII one. But I'm pretty positive he's going to have different armor. I was talking more about a v2.0 of this one with a head sculpt. Obviously no one can know until HT announces something. But that's where my struggle lies.

2.0 I will just buy the HS off eBay and be done with it. As cool as it would be I don't need a burnt Vader mask. What I need is Han and Luke, so $ will be put towards that rather than a 2.0

2.0 I will just buy the HS off eBay and be done with it. As cool as it would be I don't need a burnt Vader mask. What I need is Han and Luke, so $ will be put towards that rather than a 2.0
Still waiting on a ROTJ Luke from HT.

Only paid $16.64 out of pocket for Kylo (gc ftw), i should have him in hand either Thursday or friday. I still need to order rey/bb8 2 pack and RotJ Boba fett, then my star wars collection is set until hot toys starts announcing esb and rotj figures. I want yoda, Emperor Palpatine, Jedi Luke, & Lando. I am not a huge fan of the prequels bUT that doesn't mean I wouldn't cherry pick a few figures. I'd buy Hot toys Maul, Episode 3 Anakin, Mace bad ass mother***ing Windu, Episode 1 or 3 obiwan, and Qui gon Jin because I need Liam Neeson in 1/6 scale....

So you don't have Kylo on PO? Looks like there won't be a coupon this month and they're usually released mid-month. You might miss out on Kylo in the three-week wait.

No, no order yet. If no coupon, I won't be ordering thru Sideshow -- I'm in CA so the tax plus crazy shipping fee makes no sense without the $20 off at least. I'll pick it up on ebay or BBTS I guess now... well, once its in stock.

I hope they haven't done away with coupons in their effort to maximize profits.

Only paid $16.64 out of pocket for Kylo (gc ftw), i should have him in hand either Thursday or friday. I still need to order rey/bb8 2 pack and RotJ Boba fett, then my star wars collection is set until hot toys starts announcing esb and rotj figures. I want yoda, Emperor Palpatine, Jedi Luke, & Lando. I am not a huge fan of the prequels bUT that doesn't mean I wouldn't cherry pick a few figures. I'd buy Hot toys Maul, Episode 3 Anakin, Mace bad ass mother***ing Windu, Episode 1 or 3 obiwan, and Qui gon Jin because I need Liam Neeson in 1/6 scale....

If you want Episode 1 Obi-Wan, I'd really suggest SS's offering. The sculpt is one of their best human sculpts they've ever put out and the clothing is really well done. I've seen it in some shops for as little as $130. Which is a steal in today's market. But I agree, I also need Liam Neeson in some form. One of my favorite actors along with Ewan McGregor. If either of them are in a movie, I'll give it a watch. :)

If you want Episode 1 Obi-Wan, I'd really suggest SS's offering. The sculpt is one of their best human sculpts they've ever put out and the clothing is really well done. I've seen it in some shops for as little as $130. Which is a steal in today's market. But I agree, I also need Liam Neeson in some form. One of my favorite actors along with Ewan McGregor. If either of them are in a movie, I'll give it a watch. :)

Didn't care for that TPM Obi-Wan. HT will get it right down the line.

Back