1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So HT Kylo Ren is my first Sideshow figure I've purchased so I just wanted to know, if I'm doing the payment plan will I get the figure when it releases or when the last payment goes through? Thank you guys

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

So HT Kylo Ren is my first Sideshow figure I've purchased so I just wanted to know, if I'm doing the payment plan will I get the figure when it releases or when the last payment goes through? Thank you guys

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
When you complete the last payment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Belittling or not, ranking the movies in a specific figure thread makes no sense. There is a thread completely dedicated to the movie.

Whether is about the movies or the figures, I have no idea why some of you feel the need to belittle others lol.

As it was mentioned a couple of days ago (I don't recall what thread in particular), I think some of it simply comes down to self loathing regarding that particular individual. Combine that with the anonymous platform of the Internet and it's no holds barred. Anonymously lashing out at others as a result of their own self loathing apparently gives them some sort of twisted sense of self satisfaction. Best thing to do is not let the fact that they don't like themselves, affect you. That's their own issue and anonymously lashing out at others won't help, but if they feel it serves as some sort of therapy for them, more power to them.

Someone posts a ranking in a figure thread,everyone berates them. Someone posts boobies in a figure thread, they get rep'd. Welcome to SSF. :cuckoo:

Secret Base Facebook says this:

Hot Toys - MMS320 - <<Star Wars: The Force Awakens>> Kylo Ren (Rerun) 1/6th scale collectible Figures 到貨喇 ~ !

12523130_942974422437833_2876357221100682519_n.jpg

Let's guess what will be different between Original release... and Rerun release...

Materials? Paint?

Breaking the trend. I like the prequels more than the original trilogy, despite some of the bad dialogue and acting.

ROTS 10
AOTC 9
ESB 9
ANH 8
ROTJ 8
TFA 7
TPM 6

I liked TFA a lot, but also have a lot of issues with it. Its not a star wars movie to me. Missing a lot of what i like about star wars. Doesnt feel like star wars, feels a lot more like those star trek movies, which i like btw, so i gave tfa a 7. Pretty good score, but i need 8 and 9 to start feeling much more like star wars, not a hollywood impersonation of star wars like tfa feels to me. Still liked the movie a lot though.

:horror:horror:horror:lol

Though I agree with some of this post.

It's a re-run. Never know. Things change. Run out of original block of material, so there might be variances in texture or sheen. Paint differences in new mixture.

Belittling or not, ranking the movies in a specific figure thread makes no sense. There is a thread completely dedicated to the movie.

You realize every time you try to play mod on a thread nobody cares, right?

Let people talk, bruh.

It's a re-run. Never know. Things change. Run out of original block of material, so there might be variances in texture or sheen. Paint differences in new mixture.
Interesting, has there been a history of HT reruns where the batches had noticeable differences?

I don't know, I've never bought a re-run, and its very rare for HT to do (or at least announce). But there has been differences reported between different stormtroopers -- Spacetrooper and regular stormtrooper for instance -- more creamy armor on some. But most aren't known because people don't buy two from different batches.

There was also a "leaky ab" Batman in the first batch I remember long ago. Might remember a few more if I think about it.

Hurr durr lets belittle other people on the internet because that means something:dunno

What stood out to me the most was the ESB - 9/10 bit.

WHO can honestly day ESB isn't a perfect movie?

...and that ROTS is.:dunno

It's far and away the best Prequel (there's long parts you can actually watch with interest) but a perfect score seems a stretch.

I watch fifteen minutes of the final duel, then leave to do laundry and have a meal with the movie still playing in upstairs, then return to watch the final 45 minutes of it. Oddly, the length of the ROTS final duel actually exceeds the total running time of the movie.:dunno

Back