1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Force Awakens - 10/10
The Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
A New Hope - 9/10
Return of the Jedi - 8/10
The Phantom Menace - 3/10
Attack of the Clones - 2/10
Revenge of the Sith - 2/10

The Force Awakens - 10/10
The Empire Strikes Back - 9/10
A New Hope - 9/10
Return of the Jedi - 8/10
The Phantom Menace - 3/10
Attack of the Clones - 2/10
Revenge of the Sith - 2/10

Kylo Ren Cat: 11/10

160121224634-kylo-ren-cat-adam-driver-exlarge-169.jpg

Haha I'll get in on the fun as well!

The Force Awakens: 9/10
Return of the Jedi: 7/10
Empire Strikes Back: 9.25/10
A New Hope: 7.5/10
Revenge of the Sith: 9.25/10
Attack of the Clones: 8.25/10
The Phantom Menace: 7.5/10

I tend to enjoy the PT more than the OT because of its layered plot with the political maneuvering of Palpatine and the more detailed view of the Galaxy.

Why not :lol

The Phantom Menace: 6/10
Attack of the Clones: 6/10
Revenge of the Sith: 8.5/10

A New Hope: 8/10
Empire Strikes Back: 9/10
Return of the Jedi: 8/10

The Force Awakens: 8.5/10

Breaking the trend. I like the prequels more than the original trilogy, despite some of the bad dialogue and acting.

ROTS 10
AOTC 9
ESB 9
ANH 8
ROTJ 8
TFA 7
TPM 6

I liked TFA a lot, but also have a lot of issues with it. Its not a star wars movie to me. Missing a lot of what i like about star wars. Doesnt feel like star wars, feels a lot more like those star trek movies, which i like btw, so i gave tfa a 7. Pretty good score, but i need 8 and 9 to start feeling much more like star wars, not a hollywood impersonation of star wars like tfa feels to me. Still liked the movie a lot though.

ANH: 10/10
ESB: 10/10
ROTJ: 10/10
TPM: 5/10
AOTC: 2/10
ROTS: 7.5/10
TFA: 9/10

I think a lot of people aren't giving credit to the fact that they had to rebuild credibility for the series for TFA. Peoples expectations for that movie were higher than any other movie before it. Except maybe Phantom Menace and we all knew how that went.

The movie wasn't perfect and it did take a lot of queues from the original trilogy, New Hope in particular. But they introduced a new set of characters who were all very likable, they nailed the feeling of Star Wars extremely well. They were passing the torch from one generation to another.

I personally think they did a brilliant job setting up the trilogy.

Hurr durr lets rank the movies in a figure thread because a 1-10 number validates something. :duh

:lol

Got my notice! I've been clearing off space for Kylo (and the other TFA figs I've got coming) and couldn't be more excited to get this guy in hands.

Oh, and since everybody else is doing it:

ESB 10/10
SW 9/10
TFA 9/10
ROTJ 8/10
TPM 6/10
ROTS 5/10
AOTC 2/10

Whether is about the movies or the figures, I have no idea why some of you feel the need to belittle others lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back