1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. That's a tough one, though.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not even a little.

Lol not only was he not crying at the end, but he also sat up after taking a wound to the face.

I think some older fans have more of a disturbing attachment to Darth Vader than Kylo Ren.

Agreed. That's a tough one, though.
Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's no shame in his crying. He does want to be like Vader, after all.

Rl9GnPm.jpg

In case anyone was curious what young people mean when they call someone a "tryhard", the past 4-5 posts are an excellent demonstration.

Lol not only was he not crying at the end, but he also sat up after taking a wound to the face.

I think some older fans have more of a disturbing attachment to Darth Vader than Kylo Ren.
Painfully obvious since day 1.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Even without reading the book, I think that description is completely ridiculous.

Driver gave a fantastic performance that made you believe Kylo was someone who was genuinely tortured by the conflict within him, and who had become incredibly dangerous and unpredictable as a result. It was an anger that felt fully justified and believable, and was the furthest thing from the whiny and bratty Anakin of the prequels who basically just acted liked an immature 8 year old all the way through.

I may have had my issues with TFA (draggy pace at times, recycling of the Death Star), but Kylo was definitely not one of them.

Exactly. We finally get some decent acting in SW and losers on the net either can't see that or gotta jump to the "emo" truck and ride it till they're perceived as cool.

Seriously, This guy was a highlight of the movie. Can you imagine if the OT came out in this day and age? It would be ripped apart! This is what Anakin shoulda been like in the PT!

Back