1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, him being a Muun was only in the now non-cannon Expanded Universe so he could have been changed to anything. If its not from the movies, tv shows or current EU its no longer real.

This is a good point, but I would hate for him to not be a Muun. As it stands, though the Plagueis book is under "Legends," I still look at it as canon because of how much it explains about Palpatine and Plagueis without being disrespectful or contradictory to the movies. And it's just awesome.

Changing his race would throw away all the context of his birth and his back story. He was born to be a Sith. I hope JJ either respects the established material or gives a new character.

This is a good point, but I would hate for him to not be a Muun. As it stands, though the Plagueis book is under "Legends," I still look at it as canon because of how much it explains about Palpatine and Plagueis without being disrespectful or contradictory to the movies. And it's just awesome.

Changing his race would throw away all the context of his birth and his back story. He was born to be a Sith. I hope JJ either respects the established material or gives a new character.

Non canon is non canon. I hope JJ and everyone on the storyboard committee pretends like the EU doesn't exist unless they need to take some things.

And Snoke isn't Plagueis. Let that die. This is about Kylo "Cooler than Vader" Ren.

Well you can turn into a force ghost after dying... so....

George or someone has explained that Sith cannot become force ghosts because they are too attached to the material world by nature.

I love the kiddies who cling to EU... even when its been officially disregarded.

Your dreams are smashed, your home is lost... and your friends out there on the sanctuary moon are walking into a trap.

If I remember palatines speech correctly he states Plagious only feared one thing,loosing his power which he did and he got killed in his sleep.i took that as he lost his force abilities and that's why he couldn't save himself.but it could mean he lost his power like a king looses his throne

New pic!
kyloht.jpg

I love the kiddies who cling to EU... even when its been officially disregarded.

Your dreams are smashed, your home is lost... and your friends out there on the sanctuary moon are walking into a trap.

Calling me a kiddie only makes you look really old.. :lol

And a good story is a good story. Shouldn't call it worthless until you've read it. I'd say it's easily better than any of the movies.

ebay.
The buyer is just transferring his pre-order to me at a discount.
keep your eyes peeled for deals as sellers would rather transfer than cancel so they can keep their RW points.

This, in light of all the awesome stuff coming out..

ebay.
The buyer is just transferring his pre-order to me at a discount.
keep your eyes peeled for deals as sellers would rather transfer than cancel so they can keep their RW points.

This, in light of all the awesome stuff coming out..

Thanks! I'll keep my eyes open. If not i've got $30.00 in rewads i can use on this guy.

Back