1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to collecting Hot Toys, seems like delays is a constant when it comes to collecting in the states :(

Dang so not coming as soon as we thought?

I can't tell if I'm happy about this or not.

Expected these days if youve been ordering from Sideshow a lot lately. Between them and Hot Toys, Dec/Jan release really means Feb/March. They are rarely right on time anymore with some many figures in development, clearly way beyond their resources.

Expected these days if youve been ordering from Sideshow a lot lately. Between them and Hot Toys, Dec/Jan release really means Feb/March. They are rarely right on time anymore with some many figures in development, clearly way beyond their resources.

*EDIT* Nevermind I'm dumb. It was the snowtrooper that got bumped from FEB-MAR to Dec-Jan

So will this figure come with sculpted hair like the image below? I've yet to see the Hot Toys figure with the hood down.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dunno i mean with the upcoming releases pic he was all but ready to go within the next few weeks. How much credence can we put in flex pay?

Man I hope so. Let's see, we have Batman Returns, Wanda and Kylo left, correct? Since they just released a Marvel figure, my guess is either Bats or Kylo.

Not waiting 2 months for Sideshow to ship him. I'll be ordering direct from Hong Kong day one.

What are the best hong kong dealers to buy from?

The ones with the best feedback on ebay. If you see a bunch of feedback talking about how great the shipping is, they probably have fast shipping. Usually better than a lot of website sellers.

Man I hope so. Let's see, we have Batman Returns, Wanda and Kylo left, correct? Since they just released a Marvel figure, my guess is either Bats or Kylo.

Not waiting 2 months for Sideshow to ship him. I'll be ordering direct from Hong Kong day one.

Same here. He's my most anticipated Hot Toy figure. I would guess he will release the week Star Wars comes out to maximize on the hype. I'm hoping I can get him in time for Christmas.

Back