1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I received the 1/4 HT Boba the other day. And it got me thinking. Imagine a HT 1/4 Kylo Ren figure, with a snowy starkiller base like in the first teaser, with an Adam Driver head sculpt ( the main reason I'm not excited about the 1/6 is the lack of head sculpt) with an led saber and the burned Vader helmet as the EX

So I received the 1/4 HT Boba the other day. And it got me thinking. Imagine a HT 1/4 Kylo Ren figure, with a snowy starkiller base like in the first teaser, with an Adam Driver head sculpt ( the main reason I'm not excited about the 1/6 is the lack of head sculpt) with an led saber and the burned Vader helmet as the EX

I'm going to need a cold shower now. Thanks.

I'm going to need a cold shower now. Thanks.

leaving-now.gif

Woah..
I didn't even know I needed that until just now. Day 0.

Guys, Kidult Toy Shop shared a teaser pic of Kylo on their page! Does it means that hes coming this week?? Excited now!!!

Screw it I'm going ebay. Worth it to lose my deposit for the greatest Star Wars character ever.

Screw it I'm going ebay. Worth it to lose my deposit for the greatest Star Wars character ever.

You go Wade! I can feel your hype from here! :D

I thought about going the eBay route, but I'm content waiting. Have to save for him anyways. January-February is a good fit for me. Though I am envious of you guys getting him around the movie release. So jealous.

C'mon Wor, does this movie really need anyone's help? The Disney machine has been hard at work releasing too many trailers already. I just hope it actually lives up to the hype or we may read about wadeitout precariously perched atop the "insert geographically relevant Bridge here".

I swear wadeit0ut is a Disney plant who will disappear a few weeks after the film opens.

How much they pay you, wade? Honest.

Nah. I just know the entire plot/every scene basically of the movie. Kylo Ren's backstory + his murder skills make me thirsty.

I still don't know a lot about it other than my guesses so I'm hoping I can keep it that way for another two weeks. I'm hoping to go into this with some room to be surprised. I hope.

Back