1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Kylo Ren

Any Budget Stark vids up yet, he must've experienced some form of FF in HK by now

Anybody worried about the NRDs for these TFA figures

Are you planning to cancel your order? If yes, then don't order. If no, then don't worry about the NRD, it'll be deducted from from the total to calculate your outstanding balance.

This actually looks really cool. Might end up being my first Star Wars HT figure. I came here to be annoyed on the internet, though, and annoyed I shall be: within minutes of Hot Toys' announcement there was at least one comment on each photo of Ren exclaiming some variation of 'ha! DUCK BILL' like that pathetic joke is comedy gold. I'm being a twit, I know, but you'd think people would at least read the one or two other comments on a photo before making their own.

I might wait to order. Let's face it SSC website will probably crash anyway from all the traffic tomorrow morning

I'm curious if there is an Adam Driver sculpt. If so, I wonder why they wouldn't reveal it, as we've already seen official photos of him in that Vanity Fair shoot?

It's not unusual for them to reveal the human headsculpt later (eg Amazing Spidey, Star-Lord). Can take a while for the studio to approve.

I think Ren is a bit too anonymous with the helmet and lacks something that sets him apart form all the rest. OK he's got a cross saber..anyway, I was actually more intrigued by seeing the villain without the helmet.

Personally, I think Maul's dual saber was cool than a cross saber...

Agreed. The cross-saber is a totally stupid design as well. You're telling me that, with all the inevitable saber-spinning, dancing and general choreography, he's not going to burn his hands on those? I sound like such a nitpicky nerd but it's frustrating.

I think Ren has potential. Without the movie, Darth Sidious is just a pale old dude in a hood—not the most distinctive of character designs either.

It'd be awesome if these figures for Force Friday are like the Shadow Trooper and release within a month or so of the reveal.

The only figure I plan on getting from TFA is Luke. But if his role intrigues me enough... We'll see.

I lost hope, the troopers are going for $300 plus in HK

Which means Ren will be about the same

Damn

Yeah I am not going to buy this rather plain figure for anything above 180.

POTF anyone? Over prices , mass produced "collectables"?

Hoe about this image thou?

image.jpg

I'm confused is this guy going on sale at midnight?

POTF was overpriced?

Well being people bought up all the original stuff so quickly, and only secondary markets remained, then yes....i suppose if you could find them at retail it was not bad..

Back