1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Kylo Ren

I am just not into the figures from this film yet. Maybe after I see it. Still want too many OT figures.

Red is made from synthetic material making them more sturdy then the other colors.....it'll hold up well from a certain point of view

Red is made from synthetic material making them more sturdy then the other colors.....it'll hold up well from a certain point of view

In the Star Wars universe, wasn't Vader's saber special, he could lengthen the blade depending on what type of combat he was facing?

In the Star Wars universe, wasn't Vader's saber special, he could lengthen the blade depending on what type of combat he was facing?

Never saw that in any of the movies. And like early humans who thought the world was their universe, the movies are mine. ;)

Nice but not excited enough to buy UNTIL I see the movie. There will be plenty of these to go around..

So I guess we will get more the specs on these figures at midnight with preordering because I got an email from SSC

There is no way I'm seeing this or any of the others under $250

Anybody worried about the NRDs for these TFA figures

Still sticking to my guns and only buying the OT figures. I like the look of Ren, but need to be strong.

My game plan also. Once movie hits, this may or may not change my mind. The new storm troopers remind me too much of spaceballs.

Comb_21ce12_652756.jpg

SO glad I don't give a **** about the new movies. :lol

If it helps... of all of the WIP pics I saw while this was in development, not one of them had a Driver headsculpt. They may throw one in but I'd bet on this being a barebones release to get it out fast.

That Ren figure has to be in consideration for best figure ever.

It is already my favorite.

If it helps... of all of the WIP pics I saw while this was in development, not one of them had a Driver headsculpt. They may throw one in but I'd bet on this being a barebones release to get it out fast.

Tell me this is shipping this year.... please? :pray:

Do we know for sure if he will be unmasked the film. I think collectors need to think about that

I wouldn't be surprised if they throw in a Driver sculpt, but I would never use it anyway :dunno

I'll wait to see the film, hopefully I will like him enough to buy him.

I hope this thing is just a straight buy it now from SSC. Would be epic!

Dooku's saber could do that. That's how he got Obi-Wan's shoulder.

Back