1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

HK prices are out for all 4 sets.

Prices for SSC are just estimated on my part. Added $60 to each unless if they end up being nice and mark it up by $50 instead.

20508687483_3a4dfdda92_b.jpg

So is everyone going to want a First Order fabric banner to hang with their troopers? Three panels or single panel?
or 5? Looks pretty sweet as a backdrop.

11259655_153230591683073_7581656807867029404_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

The gunner is the coolest looking one of the bunch, but the squad leader ships first. Plus if I hate the movie that could be the easiest to dump.

Re: MMS 319 - Hot Toys First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

I really like the look of these guys... I need to stop being so tempted but after missing out on the SH Figuart version (for now) I kinda want one... Don't have the space (or importantly money) so must resist!!

Looking good.

This pack is cheaper than the OT stormtrooper pack? Count me in!

I will wait to after I see how the movie does before I jump aboard on any of these.

This pack is cheaper than the OT stormtrooper pack? Count me in!

That's the biggest surprise of the day. both individual troopers are more expensive than the OT troopers, one by $5 the other by $20, but the 2-pack is $10 lower than the OT 2-pack and a $35 savings over buying individually (before shipping).

Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Nice shots!

Pre-ordered at a local shop. Will have time to see the movie first before they are released over here.

Back