1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 319 - First Order Stormtroopers (Regular & Heavy Gunner) set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or do the legs look a little short on these figures?

No interest in Kylo either but I plan on displaying them with the other "big bad" - Phasma. Which Hot Toys will do for sure. Or at least they better.

Agreed. Phasma and a group of these guys will look awesome together. I almost wish they'd offer a price break the more your ordered. Then again, my wallet sure likes it without the price break.

attachment.php

The new Stormtroopers next to Vader don't look as out of place as i imagined.

Wish these weren't out until after the movie to make my decision easier.

The new Stormtroopers next to Vader don't look as out of place as i imagined.

Wish these weren't out until after the movie to make my decision easier.

The First Order Stormtroopers are really a brilliant case of a modern take on a legacy design, remaining true to an iconic look while being new and exciting yet instantly recognizable. I love the design and I plan on having a modest army of these.

The First Order Stormtroopers are really a brilliant case of a modern take on a legacy design, remaining true to an iconic look while being new and exciting yet instantly recognizable. I love the design and I plan on having a modest army of these.

Couldn't agree more.

Hey guys, I'm having some finding out this information , can anybody confirm or deny if hot toys is making an "exclusive" version of this 2-pack like they did with the original storm troopers? Information well be greatly appreciated thank you.

Nope. Nothing exclusive to this set. Slightly reduced price compared to singles that's all.

Tony Cheung (eBay) has this set and Luke listed as coming within a week...Vader, Luke and double pack before Xmas .a lot of SW goodies in a short period of time :yess:

Back