1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 318 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
In the upcoming highly anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens, a new group called the First Order has come to power and utilizes Stormtroopers to execute its orders. These faceless enforcers are now armed with new armor, weapons and equipment to accomplish their goal.
Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of the new sleekly designed First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper equipped with heavy artillery vest and a destructive megablaster from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper in Star Wars: The Force Awakens featuring the newly designed Stormtrooper armor and helmet, highly detailed and articulated megablaster, a blaster pistol, an artillery vest, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
It is now the time for Star Wars fans to create your own trooper army with the new First Order Stormtroopers!

c36e95c83c68dd725cc9305954932e93.jpg
af761fc09226f5f6c8108ddec7797f31.jpg
35db0c276f88cc762418071e34706287.jpg

Re: Hot Toys First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper

Hmmm...
Nah, the more I see of these guys, the less I like them. The design just doesn't work for me. But I think the black and white weapons are what bother me the most.

The only good thing about these white E-11 type blasters and heavy rifle blasters is that they can be easily made into 1:1 toys and sold everywhere, unlike OT and PT blasters which look too much like real guns.

Love it! :rock Hopefully the body suit isn't rubber.

It's not easy to unsee the duck face but I'm not hating these, pretty cool looking from some angles.

But why is the gun so lame? :slap Pick one color please.

Oh MAAAAAAAN.... too much awesomeness for one day and it ain't even Friday where I am yet... :)

I hope I wouldn't be too broke to get this now that there are tons of merchandises released all at once.:panic:

The only good thing about these white E-11 type blasters and heavy rifle blasters is that they can be easily made into 1:1 toys and sold everywhere

I don't think that's a coincidence. ;) The black and white decor on the weapons is otherwise off-putting if only from a practicality standpoint. It looks a bit forced to me.

I don't think that's a coincidence. ;) The black and white decor on the weapons is otherwise off-putting if only from a practicality standpoint. It looks a bit forced to me.

oh didnt you know? Nerf sponsor this movie

I thought probably when we removed what's worn on his chest he get a regular Stromtrooper...

Now that the initial excitement has worn off, I plan on passing on this one. Staying away from OT trooper variants. This will be the same, just the basic version.

I Like the vest, I like the gun. Don't like the color mix on the gun. Looks great but I have to hold steady and not pull the trigger on these.

Back