1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 318 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could see this guy throughout the trilogy easily and have a iconic scene or two.

Better odds really buying the basic FO Stormtrooper for the iconic (standard) trooper. But this guy definitely has "more going on" as they say.

Personally, I find myself drawn to the very blank-faced Firetroopers... the only genuinely 'new' trooper.

Well, the cool thing about this trooper is when you take off the vest and put the heavy gun aside, you have a basic stormtrooper. It's like having a two in one!

Well, the cool thing about this trooper is when you take off the vest and put the heavy gun aside, you have a basic stormtrooper. It's like having a two in one!

That's what I thought with the Spacetrooper, but apparently the back pack is glued on. So there's a good chance that this will be the same.

That's what I thought with the Spacetrooper, but apparently the back pack is glued on. So there's a good chance that this will be the same.

Agreed, just as the pauldron is glued on to the First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader. Though it might be easier to slip the vest off.

Agreed, just as the pauldron is glued on to the First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader. Though it might be easier to slip the vest off.

Let's hope so. That was an incentive for me buying this piece. I really like the thought of two in one.

Better odds really buying the basic FO Stormtrooper for the iconic (standard) trooper. But this guy definitely has "more going on" as they say.

Personally, I find myself drawn to the very blank-faced Firetroopers... the only genuinely 'new' trooper.

I really can't wait for the Flametrooper. I think I want that trooper more than any of the others, though I genuinely like all of them.

Back